• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

It's so exciting! Like Christmas!!!

No kidding. I just put in my ESP/Z order this morning.

I was driving home at lunch every day a few weeks ago just to check for a DiscGolfCenter order...and that was just two discs. I'm going to be eating my fingernails clean off waiting for this one. :rolleyes:

ok well mine is in...not TOO dissappointing although I got two trackers and Ive never thrown them...ill upload the photo in a minute from my phone

It's so exciting! Like Christmas!!!

that's what I said! Even if you get a few discs you don't like, you can trade them for ones you do want or sell them. That's what I did. I traded my Stalker through this site for a crystal challenger and I sold 3 discs (a buzzz (I got 2), a surge (I get 3, kept one surge and an ss), and a non misprint disc I had lying aroung (a sidewinder)) for $30 bucks.

You turn these discs into whatever you want. It's great. But bring the goods, let's see what you got!

picture.php

Top right to left...
168 ESP Surge
174 ESP FLX Avenger SS
???...??? don't know lol
178 ESP Buzz
179 ESP Buzz
169 Z Wasp (wanted to try)
168 Z Flick (replacement for my yellow one yay!!)
2006 Ace Race (Might be my understable mid! yay again! lol)
172 Z Tracker
171 ESP Tracker

All-in-all im alright with this package...never thrown a tracker REALLY was hoping for a drone/stalker...but I can just go and buy those I guess!!!

Due to football practices, I haven't had much opportunity to throw these mis-prints, but over the weekend I got to launch a few and this Surge is consistently my longest driver - I think I'll keep it. Sorry. May I interest you in a grass stained (I swear it landed right side up, yet was totally stained on top after the very first toss) pulse?

It's all good Grover. I'm not really interested in a Pulse. I'm currently sitting on six ESP Surges right now so I'm not too upset. It truly is such a great disc. I'm glad you gave it enough of a chance to see what I see. That weight seems to be the Surge's sweet spot. Here's to lower scores...enjoy them.

picture.php

Top right to left...
168 ESP Surge
174 ESP FLX Avenger SS
???...??? don't know lol
178 ESP Buzz
179 ESP Buzz
169 Z Wasp (wanted to try)
168 Z Flick (replacement for my yellow one yay!!)
2006 Ace Race (Might be my understable mid! yay again! lol)
172 Z Tracker
171 ESP Tracker

All-in-all im alright with this package...never thrown a tracker REALLY was hoping for a drone/stalker...but I can just go and buy those I guess!!!

I remember seeing that clear disk talked about on here. search this thread for the name of the tour that is printed and you should find your answer. Other people have gotten them, I do think it's a Wildcat though. Great Disc.

I would consider getting a Surge, Avenger, Flick, Wildcat, Buzzz, and Wasp alone for $60 a good deal. Looks like a great set. I have never thrown a tracker, but I have heard good things about the Ace Race disc. I think it's called the Nebula?

If you have some you don't like, find someone to trade with, though it seems like the Drone and Stalker are hot items. I got alot of offers for mine, traded the stalker and kept the Drone.

the ace race is a meteor and its a nice understable mid..which is what I was missing in my bag, understable and overstable mids..the wasp is one straight mother!! I gotta work on powering it more though so I can launch it further then my buzz!

got mine today.

IMG_0759.JPG

zone esp
flx avenger ss
avenger elite z
2006 ace race
xs elite z
avenger ss esp
stalker elite z
stratus esp
flx challenger
FLX buzz