• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

You should sell some of your dyes to raise some cash. Kwick showed me the Iron Maiden Z Wasp you did...real dank.

i've been trying to, spread the word for me, glad you like the maiden! i've got like 15 dyed discs ready to go, and i do requests too.

@tstack10, i'd say rock, paper, scissors is the only humane way to settle that argument over picking first (which would 95% of the time be whatever, if any, cryztal plastic is in the pack)

Last edited:
I want another set too may try to sell extras to raise the funds or split one.

When splitting do you have a draft? Extra money kicked in equals first pick?

A buddy and I split a pack that I'm going to order in a few days. We will use a coin flip to pick who get first choice. Second pick gets to pick 2 discs and its one disc picks til they are gone.

I like first pick then next two to start off. I would maybe decline as have several buzzz but my luck then it would be a cyztal stalker.

I want to split one more now too bad I don't get paid till august.

Do people lose discs that often that they need 4 sets, which they'd probably get enough discs they like with 2. Or get enough from trades that they like.

I'm assuming that whore's name starts with bcr and ends with psu, and possibly has some numbers between that.

Do people lose discs that often that they need 4 sets, which they'd probably get enough discs they like with 2. Or get enough from trades that they like.

I'm assuming that whore's name starts with bcr and ends with psu, and possibly has some numbers between that.

Right! It's bcr987psu! He's such a disc slut, that guy...he is...really.

I don't throw a lot of Discraft so I trade/sell a lot of the misprints that I get. Most people around me don't know about the misprint deal or they don't want to put up $80 for 10 discs they may or may not like. So, for full disclosure, I tell them that it's a misprint, they don't care, and they get a disc much cheaper than they would online or in a store and I get a dollar or two toward my tourney entry fees or new equipment...win/win. That and I hook up my friends and family with good discs at cost...even better yet.

If I knew anybody that was (legally) getting a good deal on discs that I threw (say, Gateway Assassins) and would sell them to me at a markup but less than retail, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from that guy.

Got mine today

2 buzzz elite z one in clear and the other green
1 force esp orange
1 force elite z clear
1 avenger ss esp green
1 avenger ss flx blue
1 predator flx blue
1 surge flx orange
1 surge ss elite z orange
and a disc that is clear and has two discraft logos and thats it not sure what it is.

Do thoust know that most companies will sell to you at wholesale cost with no minimum?

If thoust = me, then sorta-kinda. I guess I never delved too deeply into that because my assumption was that the wholesale purchase would need to encompass a single mold. I like the misprints because I get a variety and the greater the variety of people I can help (I was going to say service, but I figured that would backfire).

If that's not the case, and I can get all different kinds of discs, maybe I'll consider the wholesale route.

Latest posts