• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

Yes, it's normal. I'm pretty sure the stamping process involves a certain amount of heat and embosses the disc in the process. I'm fairly certain that you'll almost always have a slight indentation when you remove the stamp.

Just use acetone and cotton swabs (not paper towels) and the stamp will disappear.

I use Goof Off and paper towels. Never once had a problem.

I bought me some acetone and the ink came right off. . . . however there is still an imprint from the stamp. It is entirely clear, but you can still see where the old stamp left a slight indentation. Is this normal?

Yeah, mine is the same way. It's a hot stamp, so it's going to leave a mark on the disc. It's better than before, though.

Split 2 misprint packs with BCR this weekend and here's what I ended up with. It was a decent haul--not a lot of great, not a lot of bad. Great overall average. :D

393212381.jpg

173 FLX Surge
172 ESP Nuke
174 Z Avenger SS
173-178 CryZtal Buzzz
168 FLX Buzzz
168 FLX Buzzz
166 Z Avenger SS
168 Z XL (kinda pearly)
167 Z Force
174 Z Surge SS. This one's almost as good as a Meteor I bought off a shelf, so Discraft's quality control is picky!

I ordered one on Friday afternoon and received the confirmation e-mail that day. Any clue as to when they'll ship? Or will they send me another e-mail?

They've been pretty fast lately. Ordered my latest last Wednesday, they arrived on Friday. One-two weeks is average though.

Split 2 misprint packs with BCR this weekend and here's what I ended up with. It was a decent haul--not a lot of great, not a lot of bad. Great overall average. :D

393212381.jpg

173 FLX Surge
172 ESP Nuke
174 Z Avenger SS
173-178 CryZtal Buzzz
168 FLX Buzzz
168 FLX Buzzz
166 Z Avenger SS
168 Z XL (kinda pearly)
167 Z Force
174 Z Surge SS. This one's almost as good as a Meteor I bought off a shelf, so Discraft's quality control is picky!

Ah, Camp Interlaken... how many bad stamps did you get?

Been looking through this thread it's pretty cool to see some discs I recognize from player packs from local tourneys.

Got Mine but confused...

I read this post a few weeks ago and i decided that after reading all of your reviews on this that it would be an awesome deal. I was happy for them to show up, but kinda disappointed. I received 3 buzzzes in different plastics that I have not figured out yet and two surges. The buzzz kill wouldn't be so bad if I had not owned on previous to this. That is neither here nor there...I all ready told my woman to get me another package of these for Christmas...so its like a real surprise Christmas gift on Christmas.... I am however confused on a couple of the discs i received... There is a disc they handed out at the Texas Teams 09 as a fundraiser that i got...It has two skulls on it and a list of names...I have done some research and cannot figure out if it is another buzzz or a drone...any ideas... and the other disc that perplexes me is a fundraiser disc for the Ohio State Parks...any ideas... Ill have to get the camera tonight and take pics of them for you all to see so maybe you can help me out....sorry so long....

For several of the Discraft discs, they molded the disc name into the rim. Especially for mids, if you feel around the rim and shine some light at the right angle, you might be able to determine what disc you have. Otherwise, just post the pics here and somebody should be able to identify it. Although, four Buzzzes in a box of 10 misprints (which guarantees at least four molds) seems a bit much.

The drone and buzzz have the name in the mold, don't know about the wasp. And remember, a backup is not a bad thing to have, and you can always sell them int he market place.

I am however confused on a couple of the discs i received... There is a disc they handed out at the Texas Teams 09 as a fundraiser that i got...It has two skulls on it and a list of names...I have done some research and cannot figure out if it is another buzzz or a drone...any ideas...

Texas Teams 2009 November 21-22 is indeed a buzzz. I got the same one and its molded opposite the discraft inc. on the rim. Its a supercolor disc eh

Let me know what you guys think. I'm new to Diskcraft and the forum (except for the occasional creeping).

173 esp buzzz flx
171 z buzz
172-176 crystal z stalker
174 z avenger ss
171 z force
165 esp nuke
174 esp surge flx
171 esp surge
unknown weight z surge ss
170 z surge

Looks like a pretty standard order to me, albeit pretty vanilla. Any time you get CryZtal in an order, you're in good shape. Given the upcoming cold weather, all that FLX plastic will come in handy too.