• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Does Anyone Use Millennium Discs?

abarker

Bogey Member
We launched a new disc golf website a month ago and have received almost a thousand ratings and reviews from disc golfers all over the country. While some discs have dozens of ratings, very few Millennium discs have been rated. The Omega, Orian LF, Scorpius, and Quesar haven't been rated at all.

Are these discs just not very popular? Does anyone use Millennium Discs anymore?

Personally, I like Millennium discs I've played with. The Omega Super Soft is my putter. I also really like the way the Polaris and JLS feel and fly. The Astra was my backhand Distance driver before it got too flippy for me.

It looks like Millennium is attempting to advance. They've come up with new discs and have revamped their website in the last year, but is nobody using them? Have they gone the way of Lightning and been pushed to irrelevance as new innovative companies market better?

If you have played with these discs, and have a minute go to our website and rate the Millennium discs you've used.

Thanks!

I only throw an old quantum ce QJLS now. In the past I tried a QMS, but it had little glide. The omegas are very popular but it just depends where your at in the country. Where I live in SoCal it's ruled by Innova, legacy and DGA. So you do t see that much millenium.

MOLS is the best roller disc ever!!!

Currently putt with 1.11 Omega APs and love them.

Really looking forward to some bottom-stamp S-Scorpiuses (Scorpii?) that are on my Christmas list.

I just bought an Omega SS, but haven't had a chance to throw it yet. It feels really nice and soft, and I can't wait to give it a whirl!

I've got and SOLF (hyzer flipper) and QOLF (overstable) in my bag. They're used when I need more than an eagle/teebird but less than a destroyer. Very dependable fade with both discs. I find the SOLF to be longer due to its comparative understability.

Qolfs are nice but it can be difficult to find a good one. I threw QMS's for awhile but they slowly lost out to comets and rocs. I do throw an omega SS in the winter so I don't worry about losing my small bead aviars. The extra grip is nice in the cold as well. I would like to try a quasar, but I don't see them bumping destroyers.

Yea I use them when I know their is a water hole coming up. All of the millennium disc I own are disc that I found with no names on them. They make perfect water disc, don't feel bad loosing them. I am guess ing the people who lost them don't feel bad as I have only found one with a name on it and was told to keep it. He didn't want it back.

It appears a lot of people really underestimate how great millennium discs are.. Probably due to marketing.

The MS is one of the best neutral mids. The JLS is a top notch control driver. The OLF is a super eagle. And the quasar is hands down the best stable speed 13 disc.

QOLFs are my over stable driver right now, like a more comfortable firebird. Solf is great too very comfy. Lots of under rated discs.

I've been experimenting with the Scorpius and Astra but haven't had enough time with either to critique them.

I throw QOLFs, and I think they are a classic mold. I like JLS's too, but I don't throw them currently. I agree that the reason people don't throw them is in large part due to marketing. Most people I meet have never heard of them, which is really a shame, but there's not much that can be done about it. If I had a lifetime supply of 1.1 QOLFs, I'd probably never throw any other workable overstable control driver.

My local disc shop sold all their Millenium for 50% off, and that's how I came into some really great discs. I knew even then that I was developing a taste for forbidden fruit with the 1.1 OLFs, but I couldn't resist.

Surprised nobody has mentioned the greatness that is the Q Sentinel yet. Great OS mid - works well between my Zone and Firebird.

Latest posts