• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] driving putter for big hands?

It's OOP and you'd have to see if the Proshop has them, but an Innova Bulldog might be a good putter/approacher for driving for those with big hands.

Power grip and rip that ****. No disc is going to be THAT different to matter and the ones which are unique pna designs still are just putters.

Must be a goofy grip. Ive played with a 6' 6" basketball guy who can palm a disc lol. No issues power gripping or fan gripping any disc.

It shouldn't be an issue unless you have small hands...?

As previously mentioned Prodiscus Sparta is a larger diameter, deep putter which would fit your requirements, also the Prodiscus Jokeri is a great OS putter that you can really wrap your hands around.

P-line P2. I may take a minute to season to U.S. Then you can loose the Berg and pair with a S-line for more stable.

I'd suggest any of the FACTION putters for driving...
Reptilian Disc Golf Scale or Serpent
Element Discs Iridium or Plutonium

They are all great variants on the same design - all great for driving - some have beads, other beadless.
More info can be found on them at www.factiondg.com

^ He's right. SERPENT for straight IRIDIUM/SCALE for Overstable . They are thicker feeling putters but GREAT for throws and approaches, I had played a Skii hill course in a tourney last weekend, One hole was a straight downhill 400 ft shot. Others went way off course, I threw the Iridium nose at the basket as hard as I could....it want straight, sat down, glided, hyzered out and SAT DOWN, just drops, and I had a 40 ft putt, the only person in my group BOTH times that had a putt at the basket from the drive. you can TRUST these putters to not sail on you. Really dig em ;)

I love my opto pure. Fits good in the hand too (and I usually wear at least an XL glove of any sort), and it flies wherever you point it with very small fade