• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dumbest Disc Purchased

So instead of being smart and buying the starter pack after my friend introduced me to the sport I went to Dick's Sporting Goods and decided to buy a Beast, Wolf, and Avair. The Avair wasn't so bad. But the Beast and Wolf were poor choices.

Should have just went with that starter pack.

Groove. Epic. Turbo Putt. Powerdrive. Nuke OS. All equally terrible. I could go on with discs that sucked just as bad but what is the point? All discs can be terrible to somebody.

Ok, so who else's inbox got blown up with people wanting to buy or trade for the disc you mentioned in this thread? :D :D :D

Lol, pretty funny. For some reason I haven't gotten any PMs about my starter set, Dart, Wolf, or Monarch. Go figure.

On the other hand, I haven't PMed anyone about their Groove yet either.

I got the Quest Terminator as a gift. Unthrowable because of the super shallow rim. My first ace was with a Groove :D

Ok, so who else's inbox got blown up with people wanting to buy or trade for the disc you mentioned in this thread? :D :D :D

Haha glad I wasn't the only one going after your floppy seconds.

Full set of power plastic:doh:
Genesis
Velocity
Precision
Oracle
Juju

After one field day I took them to PIAS and swapped out for new Diamond and soft Ion.

I think I would have to say the dumbest purchase for me would be the DX Roc.....what a horrible disc...it doesn't make a very good midrange and the only thing it's good for is a plate when I happen run out of paper plates. LMFAO!!

a dead leaf colored Fuse... it looked beautiful on the shelf...

Ultralight Raging Inferno. This disc can only be used on very calm days, above 70 degrees, cloudy and on days with a T in them. (Not to say that it was squirrely.) If you hit it just right it'd sail forever though.

Honorable mention to a 180g Champ Aero. It felt like I was throwing a sewer lid.

Oh and a Quest Odyssey Power Driver. It just sucked eggs. (and anything else suckable.)

Velocity_Power_Line_Standard.jpg

Ching Velocity