• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Justice

im expexting a bigger brother to the suspect. Seems they(suspect/justice) are zone/drone style, suspect is less OS than a zone so same for the justice compared to a drone. I def. need, any release date info? How can I get a proto!!

No official release date info that I'm aware of, but I suspect these will be made available next week during the GBO. Wider distribution will probably follow after that.

Was that the Creed greatest hits soundtrack? :gross:

Music sucked, good video. She has good form and looks like she threw that breakout far and straight. So hard to see most of the flights in DG videos, everyone need to put on the after effects trailers to show flight paths...

:thmbup:

I'm slightly interested in the breakout and would like it if the justice was overstable, more so than the verdict.

ya, the girl in the vid seems like she's not getting the Justice out past 250. It looks like she even laughs about it once.

You can also see how hard both of them are trying to throw the Justice as opposed to the Maul. They both exert and release much later on the Justice tosses. Just hard for me to tell anything about how its going to work for me after watching a girl and a lefty. They both seem to treat it like a brick though, which is promising.

ya, the girl in the vid seems like she's not getting the Justice out past 250. It looks like she even laughs about it once.

You can also see how hard both of them are trying to throw the Justice as opposed to the Maul. They both exert and release much later on the Justice tosses. Just hard for me to tell anything about how its going to work for me after watching a girl and a lefty. They both seem to treat it like a brick though, which is promising.

Haha, that is exactly what I was thinking. If the video quality was better I'd say watch it from a mirror and try not to get vertigo or open a time rift

First, that was Breaking Benjamin. Second, Justice is gonna be the most OS mid out there other than a Gateway Spirit.
The throws on the video didn't look like something that is more beefy than a Gator/Mortar, so I'm still not convinced. Obviously it would silence many who have been bashing the Verdict and the Bard so hope you have the correct info. :clap:

The throws on the video didn't look like something that is more beefy than a Gator/Mortar, so I'm still not convinced. Obviously it would silence many who have been bashing the Verdict and the Bard so hope you have the correct info. :clap:

Ya, I'm not sold yet. I think they're trying to throw the Justice pretty hard in the video so the OSness doesnt make them look like ams, but it doesnt seem to hook very far either.

I would be more disappointed in trilogy's latest OS mid releases and lack of baseline but I gave up on trying to source all my plastic from them. They clearly have their own goals for growth which dont meet my current needs, so Innova and DC are back in the bag and others are welcome. That reminds me I need to hit a Prodigy thread for recommendations.

Saw one of these thrown the other day and it's is definitely replacing the bard as the most os mid in the trilogy lineup. It's a hog.

Finally got my new Justice out to the field today and I can't wait to play a round tomorrow. It held its own in a strong headwind where my harp, bard, and verdict could not. It is as overstable as they claim and I'm not just saying that because I'm a noob. I feel like this "overstable midrange" pairs better with my lucid judge than my truth for a few reasons.
The bead- it feels very similar to the bead on the judge. Never got to throw the suspect so I cannot compare.
Diameter-just eyeing it the judge and the justice have similar diameter (the justice feels small for a mid)
Distance- you can really put some power behind this but it's just not going to go as far as the verdict will. Besides how many putters can you throw with power into a headwind? Or forehand for that matter? The verdict pairs too well with the truth and give similar distance on different lines. That's why the harp is getting the boot and the justice AND verdict are staying. I'll just continue using my felon for that elusive 200-300 overstable backhand throw.

Finally got my new Justice out to the field today and I can't wait to play a round tomorrow. It held its own in a strong headwind where my harp, bard, and verdict could not.
Hmmm, which Harp are you throwing?

I really don't think we need a more OS putter than the Soft Harp or the Soft Sinus. The OS putter category is perfectly fine as it is. I for one, will not be bagging the Justice if that is what it is.

I think it is natural that you wont reach Truth/Verdict distances with a meathook mid. You wont do that with a Gator either. I'm still hoping it is a bit faster and longer than the Harp, not necessarily more OS.

Hmmm, which Harp are you throwing?

I really don't think we need a more OS putter than the Soft Harp or the Soft Sinus. The OS putter category is perfectly fine as it is. I for one, will not be bagging the Justice if that is what it is.

I think it is natural that you wont reach Truth/Verdict distances with a meathook mid. You wont do that with a Gator either. I'm still hoping it is a bit faster and longer than the Harp, not necessarily more OS.

The Justice most definitely is a Midrange. It's got a 1.5 rim so the same as a Verdict/Truth. It's actually really fast for a midrange for that matter. I would guess (having not thrown it but seen the flight) it probably is just so OS that it goes putter distance if not shorter. Kind of like a mini FAF FB.

I'm merely stating how I will use it. I'm still relatively new to the sport. I have 300-350 max power and with my imperfect form find myself having to hyzer flip my vip harp into a headwind and even then it's been turning for me. Maybe it's the Texas winds? Maybe I'm throwing it too hard? Plus I just can't seem to forehand the harp. The justice functions like a mini-felon in the sense that it will not turn in the wind but with the bead the grip FEELs like my judge whereas the harp feels nothing like it. I'm not saying it's an over stable putter but I plan on using it for all headwind up shots under 200ft. I'm sure you can throw it further.

Threw my new 175g gummy Lucid Justice yesterday and if you have any doubts of its overstability you can rest assured.....it's one beefy ass disc. Much more so than any Gator or Drone. It does kinda feel like a mini FAF Firebird.

Latest posts