• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Justice

Got a couple Justices today. Haven't thrown them, but figured I'd throw up a couple profile pics next to discs I thought looked similar (and that I had on hand for comparison).

First up, the Mace (on left) compared to the Justice (on right)
attachment.php

Next, Justice (on left) compared to the Bard (on right)
attachment.php

Again, not saying that any of these discs fly similarly (they may) since I haven't thrown the Justice yet, just providing some side by sides. All I can say for now is the Justice is very flat and surprisingly low profile. Feels like it will be fast (for a mid) and as overstable as advertised. Probably won't get a chance to throw it until tomorrow to see if it performs as expected.

Attachments

• mace-v-justice.jpg
    mace-v-justice.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 275
  • justice-v-bard.jpg
    justice-v-bard.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 272
Justice looks like a squished down Mace in the pics. Interesting. Mace flew close to a Roc3 for me. If this is in essence a faster beefier roc3, I just might dig it.

I drive and putt backhand, I do just about everything else forehand. Much better than you do, I would wager.

Yes, you do forehand better than I do. But you could not have known that. Just another I'm better than you device used by the small brains on this site. You do disc terminology poorly.

Yes, you do forehand better than I do. But you could not have known that. Just another I'm better than you device used by the small brains on this site. You do disc terminology poorly.

I meant upshots and approaches in general, not just forehanding. I think my terminology is adequate, at least I know what overstability is. If you are insinuating that I possess a small brain, you are sorely mistaken.

pet·ty
ˈpedē/

adjective

of little importance; trivial.
"the petty divisions of party politics"
synonyms: trivial, trifling, minor, small, unimportant, insignificant, inconsequential, inconsiderable, negligible, paltry, footling, pettifogging;

antonyms: important, serious

(of behavior) characterized by an undue concern for trivial matters, especially in a small-minded or spiteful way.
"he was prone to petty revenge on friends and family"
synonyms: small-minded, mean, ungenerous, shabby, spiteful
"a petty form of revenge"

of secondary or lesser importance, rank, or scale; minor.
"a petty official"

Otherwise known as the conversation above me.

Thug is just making up for lost time from his ban. He's got a lot of pent up arguments he has to let out.

I am really looking forward to seeing these in stores. Hope to see some out on the course to try as well! Always on the hunt for an OS mid with a similar feel to my Roc3.

The Mace and Roc3 feel similar in-hand, and from the pics, this appears to be a lower profile Mace, so this one could be the one you seek dude. I look forward to trying it as well.

Got the chance to throw the Justice side by side with my TP Bard this morning. It was noticeably more overstable than the Bard. Maybe some of it was that the Bard has a month or so of seasoning into it, but out of my hand the Justice started turning right immediately. The Bard holds the straight line a bit before beginning the fade. The Justice also consistently finished more right for me than the Bard did (LHBH).

Based on what I saw, I'd say the flight path renderings at inboundsdiscgolf.com are pretty dead on.

hmm... I was hoping for what most humans would consider crazy OS. The Bard is not even as stable as a Verdict. I should be preparing for more disappointment...

As for that Verdict video, just because EMac cant turn that thing over with his noodle arm isnt going to convince Thug and his brutish but impeccably OATless form that its an OS midrange so stop trying.

P.S. the plug for the Pro Am Glow Verdicts at the end of the video that I cant get any more is salting a wound. :/

Last edited:
Based on what I saw, I'd say the flight path renderings at inboundsdiscgolf.com are pretty dead on.

Hard to say with OS discs on those drawings...the Verdict and Gator differ by 2' and 5% fade on those charts...and to me they are completely different ranges and glide. Throwing a Gator 300' would take way more power than throwing a Verdict 300' and the flight would be really different (one is a laser, one not so much).

With OS discs...you know it will fade a high % on those numbers. It's just going to be more about "feel" when you throw it...so what you said about it seeming like it fades faster out of hand is more useful info to me than the flight diagram for this particular class of disc.

Latest posts