• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Enforcer-Speculation and discussion thread

SteezeOG

Dynamic Discs #1 Fanboi
So this was going to be the Outlaw and the overstable compliment to the Trespass. Legacy got their Outlaw approved and ready first and DD went with a new name of the Enforcer. I was asked not to say that new name but now that a proto Enforcer is being auctioned on their DD auction site on Facebook I think it's fine to do so.

The one being auctioned will probably go for some crazy amount. It's got outlaw in the tooling and wont' be PDGA approved ever. Changes were made to the mold to obviously change the tooling so it reads Enforcer but to also make it more overstable than the protos came out to be. So if you're interested in paying a crazy amount for one of 40 in existence you can look at the FB auction page they have. I won't be bidding. :D

As for flight speculation I don't really know much. All I've heard to date is similarities to the Trespass but overstable. Safe to say it won't be stiletto like. Lot of DD team members seem to like giants so perhaps something like that but in speed 12. Then again you have the villain. Very curious to see how this will come out.

I don't know the time table for release either. That might have changed with retooling. I think it might be worth coming to the GBO if you're on the fence about it and want to check out the enforcer first thing. Just saying maybe that's a good start. :popcorn:

They've put up pictures of a proto Thief too but that's a trilogy challenge disc so plenty of people will get to use them and try them out before an official release before the end of summer. It looks pretty blunt edged and molded from one or both halves of the Witness just more stability. Probably be better to wait on a thread for that until the first trilogy challenges start happening. I'll probably have to wait longer than some people unless I can get a few testers to throw before summer.

I just love that you called this the "speculation" thread. My fellow MVP fanboys could take a cue from this. :thmbup:

Well im excited for this release, but not as much as the GBO!

It's a sweet name. I can't even remember what name I suggested after the outlaw got approved but they had already decided on the enforcer and it was way better than my idea lol. I did give another suggestion on an OS putter name if that comes about. The Gavel. It's the best companion to a Judge you could have.

Trilogy= So many High (12+) Speed Discs

If trilogy was a company I'd say you're on to something. It's three companies and this one only has one speed 12 driver and is lacking another with high speed stability. It's a gap that was going to get filled no matter how many drivers came out of Latitude or Westside.

Latitude has 6, Westside now has 5, and DD has 1. Innova has 11 and is one company and millenium has at least 2 then you got Discmania.....so I'd say it's par for the industry. :popcorn:

If trilogy was a company I'd say you're on to something. It's three companies and this one only has one speed 12 driver and is lacking another with high speed stability. It's a gap that was going to get filled no matter how many drivers came out of Latitude or Westside.

Latitude has 6, Westside now has 5, and DD has 1. Innova has 11 and is one company and millenium has at least 2 then you got Discmania.....so I'd say it's par for the industry. :popcorn:

quit with all that making sense BS!!:wall:

quit with all that making sense BS!!:wall:

lol sorry. You made me think about it though so I had to count. Innova has been making discs quite a while so I actually expected more than 11 when I counted. Then I didn't even remember Discmania until I went to post so I didn't bother counting. There are going to be a lot of driver releases for DD this year but I don't know if any besides this one will be fast. They are building a lineup for customers and sponsored players. I imagine once they have the meat of it filled out they will slow down on drivers and get back to to another putter or understable mid. Maybe for 2015. :hfive: On another note I think innova could cut back some of their's and still be fine but I don't know what they sell maybe it's worth it to have that many. I just know when you see groove and wahoo you wonder. At least I do.

I'm not usually struck by a disc's name but I had to click on this thread when I saw the name enforcer. I remember hearing that DD had to change this disc's name a week or two ago and honestly I think it's for the best. Enforcer is a WAY better name, especially for an overstable driver! I'm excited to see how these hold up to my D2s...

So will this be giant-like or more over stable in comparison do you think?

I don't know for certain but if it was rejected initially for not being overstable enough it's got to be somewhere around a giant I would think. With so many of DD's original sponsored players throwing giants I assume they want something similar so they can give one of their line a shot at a main stable distance driver. Plus it's just something every company needs is a fast overstable wind driver. It won't be stiletto crazy but I got to assume it's not just going to be a slightly straighter trespass either.

I will be buying this disc and the Outlaw, I have a World to try out too. I might have to pick up a Giant as well.

Which will win?

Enforcer, Outlaw, Giant, World, PD2 or Destroyer?

Hmmm.. well I may sit this one out, I'm pretty satisfied with Giants for overstable distance drivers and fighting strong headwinds... I like DD but just don't feel this is a slot I need to replace in my bag right now.

Of course this is just based on speculation, I'll reserve final judgement until it's released...ah heck, I'll probably buy one to try, I'm such a sucker...

May 1st

oat7h4.jpg

Emac says more overstable than a giant, more overstable than the scythe, but not stupid overstable like the stiletto. Should quiet a lot of people who complained about the trespass being flippy.

Geez...I had an early Fuzion Trespass, and that thing was as beefy as I could ever need at that speed.

Geez...I had an early Fuzion Trespass, and that thing was as beefy as I could ever need at that speed.

yeah I have some pretty overstable trespasses. I don't have a long throw and I don't throw much without hyzer though. DD will never have to go beyond this for a OS distance driver at least. I'll get one to put in the collection with my personally stamped GBO player pack disc and probably buy two when they go out on the shelf but that's about it. I'll throw one in the bag for a massive headwind fighter on those days it's needed but it won't be a staple in the bag for me. If it's the same rim size as the trespass I'll enjoy it and can sell off any giants or villains that I never fell for.

This will be solid for my distance driver lineup

Lucid Enforcer
Moonshine/Fuzion Trespass
Lucid trespass
Fuzion emac renegade

DD is taking over my bag, they have my mids and my distance drivers completely taken over almost