• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite Color Disc

What color disc for you?

• Red

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • Blue

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • Green

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Orange

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Pink

Votes: 30 24.2%
  • Clear

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Glow

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Tye-Dye

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • I make my own discs

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • JoshBusche27 this is a stupid poll

Votes: 13 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JoshBusche27

Birdie Member
What is your favorite color for a Disc?

If you had to choose 1 color for every disc to be, what would that color be?

Just wondering what everyone else thinks. :D

Eh, orange is a nice color, red, or white. anything you can find in the woods, when u throw around a blind turn.

Favorite is a Yellow/Green. Very bright almost neon, have had a few innova drivers that color.
If not:
Yellow, Pink, Orange. Something bright because I play a lot of wooded courses. People laugh about pink, until we are searching for their green disc in the woods and mine you are able to see from half a mile away ;)

Pink and orange are my defaults. Easy to find anywhere, love to look of green, but since you can't find it anywhere it kind of sucks:)

Orange is the easiest to find - anything neon is good - white is fine - red is terrible - blue is Ok - but there seems to be lots of blue trash that i mistake as a disc

I'm color blind, so red and green are out. I find white and yellow discs to be the most visible, and they fill out most of my bag. Neither one was in your poll, so I voted for calling your poll stupid. :D

I'm color blind, so red and green are out. I find white and yellow discs to be the most visible, and they fill out most of my bag. Neither one was in your poll, so I voted for calling your poll stupid. :D

haha, that's fine :D

I put that choice there to hopefully get a few laughs... or if some people were just having a bad morning

Okay, so I'm really conflicted here.
Love tie-dyes, but they can be hard to locate in the cabbage.
I think it's a really silly poll, but it got me to smile on a Monday morning.
I love green, but see tie-dyes comment.
Given all the above, I prefer white. Boring, but easy to spot. Not on the poll.

Silly polls are good for Monday mornings.

Red for me is the easiest to find. Also i use a lot of bright yellow, although sometimes in the woods where light comes in at weird angles it can be hard to find.

How about YELLOW. I didn't see that one on there. If I had to choose one of the above then RED.

Okay, so I'm really conflicted here.
Love tie-dyes, but they can be hard to locate in the cabbage.
I think it's a really silly poll, but it got me to smile on a Monday morning.
I love green, but see tie-dyes comment.
Given all the above, I prefer white. Boring, but easy to spot. Not on the poll.

Silly polls are good for Monday mornings.

haha, which did you vote for?, lol

sorry for no white. stupid me...

I guess it depends on the season. In the Spring/Summer, I prefer orange. During Autumn, when the leaves change color, a bright neon green disc (Innova Champion discs make really vibrant colors) is preferable.

I prefer orange. Bright pink behind that. Those seem to be the easiest to find. I lost a green disc, so I will never buy another one.

I voted orange because I like it and its easy to find. I like anything that is bright/neon and stands out.

Anything bright that isn't green or red since I'm red green color blind. I have way too many white discs for those snow rounds.

Latest posts