• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite Color Disc

What color disc for you?

• Red

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • Blue

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • Green

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Orange

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Pink

Votes: 30 24.2%
  • Clear

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Glow

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Tye-Dye

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • I make my own discs

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • JoshBusche27 this is a stupid poll

Votes: 13 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like em clear so I have more of a blank canvas to dye on.
Ones that I don't intend to dye I like to be blue. Not the easiest
color to find but it is a set of hues that usually have a calming effect on me.

Why isn't white on the list. It is the best. I guess I'll vote the last option.

Why isn't white on the list. It is the best. I guess I'll vote the last option.

lol...yeah i would have to say white or yellow....josh, this is a stupid poll...lol:D

although a bag of all clear discs would look bad ass, it would suck to have to look for your disc after every throw

I actually really like Blue discs especially in the champ plastic. Based on the poll options though I went with Orange for the same reason as most...easy to find in the woods. I have alot of yellow and white in my bag though. My champ KC Teebird is a really nice bright yellow that I can always find!

Definitely red. It shows up well against green grass.

Orange gets lost in patches of dirt.
yellow gets lost when the sun is low.
Blue gets lost in the shadows.
Green gets lost in the grass.
Clear always gets lost.

Is that it??? :)

Orange/red in the autumn when the leaves fall.
Yellow in the dead grass after they mow.
Yellow or green or yellow green in a tree with the sun shining through.
Lime green in the little plants that line the fairways.
I have a clear Valk that I have to search for basically every time I throw it. I have to be standing on top of it to see it, it doesn't 'pop' out at all. I wasn't really thinking when I bought it. :-\

I love the light/baby blue both Discraft and Innova have...basically "th1sjust1n's" avatar. I find it's the easiest to find color for all situations (grass, dirt, water, snow, under leaves, in the dark, etc).

I prefer the green and blue colors as most of my discs are this. Black is nice. I have a crystal clear Striker that looks cool, but I am sure to lose that disc by not being able to see it.

I agree that z green is tough to find in long grass. On the flip it is the closest to glo when the sun starts to fade. It's also great in fall

Latest posts