• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fill Gaps In My Bag

Wh1tey

I have a 300' arm with 7 speeds

Putters
2x SS Wizard
SS Glow Wizard (throwing and glowie)
Electron Firm Envy (throwing, dead straight)
VIP Harp (OS approach forehands)

Mids
Neutron Hex (straight)
Plasma Pyro (OS stuff)
Neutron Upline/Opto Fuse (thinking about dropping the uplink for the fuse, what do you all think?)

Fairway Drivers
Star Leopard3/Neutron Drift (trying to decide which one to drop, they're basically the same)
Opto Explorer (OS Workhorse)
Neutron Crave (Straight)
Cosmic Neutron Volt (thinking about dropping this because it overlaps with explorer, what do you think?)

Drivers
I'm thinking of getting an Insanity or something similar. A local ripper said i should definitely get a 9 speed.
I'm open to other suggestions.

Let me know what you think. I'd consider myself intermediate ish. Just starting to play tournaments this year.

I don't see any gaps in your lineup. If you want to step into 9 speeds I would recommend a sidewinder or something similar.
Thanks for the suggestion. I threw an Axiom Virus (9,5,-3.5,1) the other day after my local league night and really liked it. Flipped nicely. The conditions were calm and I was on flat ground. The 3 holes where I would throw a 9 speed at my local course, the tee pads are maybe 40-50' on top of hills and wind is usually a thing. Im just not sure if it would be too flippy for that kind of thing.

Thanks for your reply.

Thanks for the suggestion. I threw an Axiom Virus (9,5,-3.5,1) the other day after my local league night and really liked it. Flipped nicely. The conditions were calm and I was on flat ground. The 3 holes where I would throw a 9 speed at my local course, the tee pads are maybe 40-50' on top of hills and wind is usually a thing. Im just not sure if it would be too flippy for that kind of thing.

Thanks for your reply.
Champion plastic Sidewinders are typically more overstable than the flight numbers suggest and will fly pretty straight to fade similar to a seasoned Thunderbird. I haven't thrown a Virus so I can't make a comparison. Perhaps a Thunderbird is also a good choice. It would be like a faster Explorer.