• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First Diamond Trusted Reviewer!

And this might just be a Premium Member perk - but I noticed this morning that I can view who voted on ANY review - not just mine.
This perk seems to have disappeared. @greens : was it a mistake to let people see votes on all reviews, not just theirs?

This perk seems to have disappeared. @greens : was it a mistake to let people see votes on all reviews, not just theirs?

I doubt it was the intention, especially now that we don't have to count our own uniques.

Jaymon1 a member since 2007 is approaching Diamond, needs 1 more unique, and 89 more votes. His reviews are far and few in between. He currently has a review posted on the home page Moneta Park, check it out! Great area, not far from next year's World's, I've vacationed there in the past. Jaymon1 is out of the Richmond, Va area, and we have shared a ton of courses played, so a lot of thumbs up from me. I'm going to go back to his earlier reviews on courses we have shared and see if I can get that vote total up!

Jaymon1 a member since 2007 is approaching Diamond, needs 1 more unique, and 89 more votes. His reviews are far and few in between. He currently has a review posted on the home page Moneta Park, check it out! Great area, not far from next year's World's, I've vacationed there in the past. Jaymon1 is out of the Richmond, Va area, and we have shared a ton of courses played, so a lot of thumbs up from me. I'm going to go back to his earlier reviews on courses we have shared and see if I can get that vote total up!
Ok, doing my part for him!

Ok, I went thru his reviews and read those that I didn't see an upvote from myself on courses we shared. Also a few high-profile courses that just about all of us would recognize Seneca Creek, Oak Grove in Pasadena, and Delavega in Santa Cruz. I like the comparison he gave of the top of the world shot on the last hole, to #17 at Willow Creek outside of Charlottesville Va in the Willow Creek review. I've played 17, one of my favorites, next time I watch the Masters, I'll have a better idea how high up the tee box is sitting.

I gave him a unique, good recent posted review. Going to read his previous reviews tonight, might get him close to that 1000 upvotes...

I paid TimG and he placed an order for me. :)
Futurama Buy GIF

Sir Valkyrie Kid recently eclipsed 10,000 thumbs, sitting at 10,084. That is almost 3k over second place all-time, with wellsbranch250 being at 7181. Mind numbing numbers.

Sir Valkyrie Kid recently eclipsed 10,000 thumbs, sitting at 10,084. That is almost 3k over second place all-time, with wellsbranch250 being at 7181. Mind numbing numbers.
Sapphire-Level TR? Ruby? Emerald? Gotta be something.

rodneytravis33 is now the 19th member of The Cubic Zirconia Club! 88 reviews since March 24th of this year, and without a single thumbs down thus far, and the second most prolific reviewer on the site in 2023 thus far. Here's to your next 1,000 thumbs, Rodney.

Here's a breakdown of our current CZ members by thumbs, reviews, and individual voters (some of you could be leaving for higher accolades very soon!)

HyooMac: 3805 | 351 | 219
Shadrach3: 3609 | 286 | 196
DFrah: 2512 | 187 | 154
knobby325: 2289 | 247 | 134
pmay5: 2018 | 238 | 204
aclay: 1950 | 215 | 154
Surge: 1840 | 143 | 132
Ryal: 1771 | 163 | 174
KenanFlangler01: 1527 | 190 | 246
blake833: 1518 | 140 | 214
DiscinOhio: 1419 | 190 | 204
lee76007: 1333 | 107 | 98
Moose33: 1320 | 148 | 210
Tyler J: 1313 | 90 | 154
EspressoPatronum: 1582 | 168 | 166
kp_1024: 1102 | 106 | 101
dndelli: 1095 | 104 | 130
Chained Evil: 1054 | 215 | 235
rodneytravis33: 1000 | 88 | 69

Rodney's got to be the first to reach CZ before gold, right?

Thumb patterns have really changed. I really doubt Tim intended for someone be able to hit 1000 thumbs before getting enough uniques for gold. Maybe greens would be more open to tweaking the formula. Especially if it's to increase/maintain user engagement.

All you guys in the CZ club kick ass! Keep up the good work. We appreciate it.

Latest posts