• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First Diamond Trusted Reviewer!

Here's the old data, I assume it's still relevant.

How do I become a Trusted Reviewer on DGCR? To become a Trusted Reviewer, other members on the site must vote your reviews as being helpful. After a predetermined amount of helpful votes, you will achieve Trusted Reviewer status. The current level break-downs can be found below: TR Qualifications Bronze: 10 Reviews, 100 Helpful Votes, 20 Unique Voters Silver: 25 Reviews, 200 Helpful Votes, 35 Unique Voters Gold: 35 Reviews, 350 Helpful Votes, 90 Unique Voters Diamond: 60 Reviews, 1000 Helpful Votes, 250 Unique Voters In addition to the above requirements, your unhelpful vote count must be less than 45% of your total helpful vote count to qualify as a trusted reviewer.

Here's the old data, I assume it's still relevant.

How do I become a Trusted Reviewer on DGCR? To become a Trusted Reviewer, other members on the site must vote your reviews as being helpful. After a predetermined amount of helpful votes, you will achieve Trusted Reviewer status. The current level break-downs can be found below: TR Qualifications Bronze: 10 Reviews, 100 Helpful Votes, 20 Unique Voters Silver: 25 Reviews, 200 Helpful Votes, 35 Unique Voters Gold: 35 Reviews, 350 Helpful Votes, 90 Unique Voters Diamond: 60 Reviews, 1000 Helpful Votes, 250 Unique Voters In addition to the above requirements, your unhelpful vote count must be less than 45% of your total helpful vote count to qualify as a trusted reviewer.
I hope that these TR Level Requirements will once again be posted in a place that is intuitively easy to find, such as FAQs. I would guess that the requirements to make the TR levels should be among the most frequent topics of inquiry.

I ought to go through and figure out who the new CZ club president will be.

And now my nerdy spreadsheet is obsolete, lol.

It's cool to see other people's counts as well. Also, Cerealman is at 249.

Cerealman, we see that you'll be leaving us soon. Please don't forget to turn in your CZ club keycards before your move-out date or you will be assessed a $10 apiece penalty on your final bill. We appreciate your longtime membership and wish you best of luck in your future reviewing endeavors.

-The Cubic Zirconia Club
Thanks for all the CZ love, guys. Sorry for the delay in responding ... I was out bagging courses #532-#534, including a visit to North Georgia Canopy Tours to replay the original and check out the awesome new Red Hawk course on the same property. I'm exhausted!

I figured it was just the closest to diamond was the president... but democracy sometimes wins.
Oh that's easier, I vote we just do that.

Took me a minute to find it, but I see I'll be CZ for quite a while as I'm just over half the needed uniques. I am almost to the 250 reviews, though (which was a Diamond Wordsmith in the olden days...). So I got THAT going for me. I was a lifeguard once upon a time, but you're on your own at the pool....

Cerealman, you have now been invited to be a member in the "Elite Diamond Reviewer Club" group. So come on in, pull up an overstuffed leather chair, and pour yourself a 25 year old single malt scotch!

Congrats Cerealman!
Though I'm not really continuing to update the TR spreadsheet, I do try to do so when a new Diamond arrives, so you're there!
I wonder if we can get greens to build something similar into the site.

And this might just be a Premium Member perk - but I noticed this morning that I can view who voted on ANY review - not just mine.
i saw this immediately and have been wondering about it. not really a fan

and congrats to Cerealman!

Congrats to Cerealman on making diamond.
Thank you for the recognition. I have so many people to thank ...

But seriously, thanks to Mrs. Cerealman for tolerating all my bagging trips. And thanks to Wellsbranch250, who nudged/encouraged/told me a couple times back in the day to write more reviews.

And more reviews are coming! With that fancy diamond next to my name, I'll need to up my game in telling the story of a course ... that, or I'll just half-ass some mindless drivel and steal lines from UDisc hacks. :cool:

Thank you for the recognition. I have so many people to thank ...

Did you see the Elite DTR group invite?

Nevermind: I see that you are in the group. Welcome! What scotch, whiskey, gin, beer, or artisan soft drink would like first? I can also recommend artisan chocolate that will blow your mind. I'll leave the bourbon and cigars suggestions to others who know more.

Last edited:
Yeah Buddy!!!

Congrats cerealman 👍

It'll be weird at first, just don't make eye contact with the CZ folks when you see them on the course when you cruise by on your motorized cart. Spit some dust on them, of course, just no eye contact 🤣

I kid, I kid. I'm rooting for all the deserving folks to get to diamond 💎 status. It's a pretty awesome feeling when it does happen. I hope you'll still keep adding reviews. Some people hit it and quit it.