• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First form check

I would focus on the idea of shifting to the front leg more backwards to target, don't try to look at the target, look at your swing/disc. You are opening up too much, and not turning back enough.

And keeping your upper arm out away from your chest so the lower arm/disc can swing into your center chest - hug the disc instead of hugging yourself.

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118948

You are leaning way back outside of your posture instead of tilting back inside posture, so you end up getting stuck weight back on rear foot after you plant and trying to drive way too late.

Check point - When your right foot crosses back over left foot your arm/disc should be hanging straight down inline/in-balance. Your arm/disc are still forward when your foot crosses back over counter balancing your extra lean back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxnhM5amro0#t=1m14s
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-06-20 at 7.38.59 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2023-06-20 at 7.38.59 PM.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 58
I'd say maybe try to think about leading with your elbow a little bit more. Battering down a door with your elbow. Your power pocket is opening to early and you're losing a lot of the dingle arm effect.

Just took this today, any help is greatly appreciated. I feel like I'm turning my head all weird, elbow is placement is all screwy and a plethora of other things. I tend to anny everything as well.

I would focus on the idea of shifting to the front leg more backwards to target, don't try to look at the target, look at your swing/disc. You are opening up too much, and not turning back enough.

And keeping your upper arm out away from your chest so the lower arm/disc can swing into your center chest - hug the disc instead of hugging yourself.

Weight Shift From Behind You

I would go back up to Load the bow per above.

You might need to supplement with Hershyzer. I think you are pushing your body weight forward into the plant without ever being balanced on the rear leg, so your head is rushing and front side is opening early to compensate.