• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Floaty touch upshots

I've had a Putt'r, APX and a Blowfly Blunt in this slot over the years. All great choices. I always seem to end up with a worn out Soft Magnet, a beat version of my main putter, back in that slot though.

I found throwing the Dagger to be a chore. Whatever works for you though, that's why the game is great.

I don't think I would have considered throwing the Dagger if it weren't for the fact that it's my chosen circle putter. I waffled back and forth about devoting a space in my bag for a backup putter that I don't throw, but now that I've found a use for a Dagger that gets worn in from throws, it will stay.

Back when I was putting with Judges, this whole thread would have been a no-brainer - my approach lineup would have looked like:

Putting Judge
thrashed prime or classic judge
fresh judge
fluid judge
zone or the like

I don't think I would have considered throwing the Dagger if it weren't for the fact that it's my chosen circle putter. I waffled back and forth about devoting a space in my bag for a backup putter that I don't throw, but now that I've found a use for a Dagger that gets worn in from throws, it will stay.

Back when I was putting with Judges, this whole thread would have been a no-brainer - my approach lineup would have looked like:

Putting Judge
thrashed prime or classic judge
fresh judge
fluid judge
zone or the like

I have Wizards and the Scale slides in and out depending on course and conditions. Thats it.

Latest posts