• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Form help. 350-400 Plateau

Try putting your left hand on the inside of left thigh and push off it. Your left elbow stays bent during the throw instead of straightening before release - before right elbow straightens.

Try putting your left hand on the inside of left thigh and push off it. Your left elbow stays bent during the throw instead of straightening before release - before right elbow straightens.

Ok yeah I see that. That's interesting because as good as it was feelijg I could tell something just felt late/behind. I just wasn't sure what it was. I think that's it

wZhDLGP.png

How did you actually go about swinging this thing this way? This looks like a lot more horizontal of a swing than seems natural given the weight of a sledgehammer and it looks just like your throw

Tilted spiral gravity bounce. Marc and Kettle bell guy are sitting back deeper behind their heels for anhyzer release.
pDyLm69.png

If you aren't going to stride front foot targetward/north then you need to stagger east-west, turn your tee sideways so both feet can stagger wide.

Or stride into wider north/south stance striding front / drive rear hip/shoulder/buttwipe/door frame. Your backswing is too lazy and not pulling/stretching your shoulder away from your center.
attachment.php

Attachments

• ryanr ss drive com.jpg
    ryanr ss drive com.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 44

Latest posts