• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] found a teebird today

i found a dx firebird yesterday and lost it today. it was fun to throw until i bounced it off of a tree and into never never land

I found a Champ Gator the other day and my 7 year old son threw in the lake on the very next hole. I cried harder than he did about it.

GREAT DISCS!!! Definately learn that one. I just lost one and was late to work today because I just had to stop by PIA and get another one.

Indeed. The TeeBird is a damn good disc... but it's not going to beat out Sidewinders, in my book.

Dig that S turn.

I just found this teebird. Had no idea what it was until the lamp shone on the ghost of the stamp... CE Teebird! 4/10!

picture.php

Well, I'm new to the whole Disc Golf world. So, I found a guy on craigslist in my area that was selling a bag with 9 discs for $50.
I bought them from him and took them with me to work today because my boss plays (he's the one who got me interested) As he was looking through the discs he freaked out when he got to the Champion Edition Teebird...
Of course, I didn't have any idea what he was so excited by, but after a couple of minutes on ebay I got it...
Probably going to try to sell it. I would feel pretty awful if I used it...then lost it given what its worth.

I "found" a perfectly beat in 9X Teebird at PIAS in Lubbock a couple of months ago... what a great disc! Worth a lot more than the $5 I paid for it.

Probably going to try to sell it. I would feel pretty awful if I used it...then lost it given what its worth.

Don't be a rube!

Keep that sucker and throw it on holes where you are not likely to lose it. You aren't gonna get another that easily!

Also: don't use ebay to gauge the worth of those CE discs...there are some crazy folks trying to get kilo-bucks for 'em on there

Don't be a rube!

Keep that sucker and throw it on holes where you are not likely to lose it. You aren't gonna get another that easily!

Also: don't use ebay to gauge the worth of those CE discs...there are some crazy folks trying to get kilo-bucks for 'em on there
This. A thousand times this.

the teebird rocks man the disc is pretty broken in and its awesome probaly brought me down 3 or 4 strokes today!!