• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] found a teebird today

shane8002

Bogey Member
hey guys sorry for the dumb questions but i found this champion teebird today at the course, wanted to know is it a good disc I should learn to throw or should I trade it. I noticed to that unlike some other champion disc it says 11 time world champion ken climo instead of 12 time. Thanks for any responses.

holy crap you found it?!?

i lost that thing there a while ago!

ill give you a dollar if you send it home to me.:)

why dont you try it out and see if you like it or send it back to apoth he's been missing it bad

If you are RHBH, it will fade on you hard.

Make sure you keep that in mind... I can get mine to do a Sidewinder type of flightpath.

keep it, master it, make that disc your own. learn the ways of the teebird and you shall be forever be successful with its glorious power. or trade it to me...lol jk thats a good find buddy if i were you i would learn to throw it

Any chance you found it on hole 15 at Sunset Park in Rocky Mount? I traded for it and lost it the first time I took it out. I'd be willing to trade for it again.

If it's dark pink and you found it in the forest in Big Sky Montana, then send it back to me please. Actually, maybe that was a Destroyer, but either way, send the Teebird to me. Thx.

they're great discs.
I agree fully.^ The champ Teebirds are fantastic accuracy drivers... my go-to disc off the tee. I disagree with the guy who said they break hard if you're RHBH... they fade at the end, but it's pretty minimal if you put enough speed on it... think of fade that's about midway between a Leopard and a Firebird.

Probably the most respected driver of all time. Long and straight. Can handle the power too. You should def learn it. It can help correct your technique for being a straight driver and fairway driver. I would agree that if you get enought armspeed it will land without a lot of fade.

probably one of the best discs in production.

a few tips...
dont throw it at 100% force, throw it at as much as it needs to get it to where it needs to go UP TO around 80%

expect it to be a point shoot and park disc. <- thats what it does.. if it's within your range, it will land exactly where you want it.

understand it is wind receptive. (want a less wind affected disc, get an Eagle in the same mold).

when you have the power to throw it out flat and perfect every time, start experimenting with slight hyzer throws and angle of wrist at release (hyzer, anhyzer)... with the right hyzer (or anhyzer depending on wind direction) you can get this disc to fly forever! If it's beaten in, it will hyzer flip like no one's business.

smile, the DG gods just bestowed a "next level" disc upon you.

I've found 8 teebirds! Should I try em or trade em? Does anyone want one
of these?
I should put one in my bag!

Latest posts