• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Future Discs

I think their Blizzard line is amazing.

Innova is creating a paradigm shift away from "max weight" group think for max distance.

I would like to see a four disc/bag combo marketed to novices from each company that the team pros developed.

A "one disc" golf disc for developing form.

Good post.

I was doubter on the Blizzard line when it was released (I'm a mostly Discraft guy), but after breaking my personal distance best (with accuracy) with a 133g Blizzard Destroyer, I'm all in.

As far as a "one disc" goes, I'd say Discraft already did that with the Comet.

Rancho Roc in regurlar production Champion or Star plastic. Not the CFR Roc+ that are $20/disc. Cycling DX is awesome in it's own way but I feel like you need to stockpile so many DX Roc's if you want to have a fresh overstable one.

I'm looking for Gateway to come out with a Sidewinder-like driver, and that's about all I need.

I know they used to make it and have released the Nate Doss challenger, nut I'd like to see a really hard Challenger.

Exactly. I would love a Champ Gazelle, for a few holes in particular around town.

You can get a glo champ Gazelle, and a Star Gazelle, they're around.
The Glo Champ Gazelle is a CFR disc and the Star Gazelle was available in the Innova Pro Shop. They also have a Pro Gazelle.
Granted, it's not "production", but they're available if you want them.

They have the Assassin, which is like a Valk, but beat in it should be like a SW.

Yeah, I have a 168g Assassin but I like to be lighter for distance as I'm fairly new to the sport. My main distance driver is a 161g DX Sidewinder, and it's the only thing I can get over 300'. I have a 163g Apache that I love for dead straight shots but can't get anything to flip up and cruise like my Sidewinder.

I think Innova could definitely shed some molds. They have so many discs, especially overstable drivers, that more or less do the same thing. Yes...consistency...I love Innova discs but their inconsistencies are hurting them in my book.

I'd love to see Innova come out with something that flies like BS Buzzz's. Nothing like them on the market. Lat64 tried with the Core, and while it may be similar to a new buzzz, there's nothing like a BS!

I'd love to see Innova come out with something that flies like BS Buzzz's. Nothing like them on the market. Lat64 tried with the Core, and while it may be similar to a new buzzz, there's nothing like a BS!

Discmania MD2 ... technically not Innova, but molded by them and they are the "European" branch of Innova

Warp Speed Drivers made of plastic explosives. To fight the war on terror lol.

That could work pretty well if you think about it. Put the explosives in the middle of the disc so when it crashes to the ground or on a building the impact makes the disc explode. You could use it for spike hyzering a building that is guarded by insurgents. You could have different molds that go to the right and left.....maybe a Stingray for that nice gentle turnover around the corner to blow up the bad guys or their vehicles....the possibilities are endless.

That could work pretty well if you think about it. Put the explosives in the middle of the disc so when it crashes to the ground or on a building the impact makes the disc explode. You could use it for spike hyzering a building that is guarded by insurgents. You could have different molds that go to the right and left.....maybe a Stingray for that nice gentle turnover around the corner to blow up the bad guys or their vehicles....the possibilities are endless.

http://aredant.blogspot.com/2010/02/frisbee-military-death-toy.html

Latest posts