• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Garrett Gurthie is a beast!!!

Yeah, GG threw a big bead Aviar across the lake. He pulled it straight out of his bag, so it wasn't just any brand new disc he had no worries about losing. That's how much faith he had in clearing the water. I was standing next to him and almost tried to talk him out of it, but he said he wasn't worried about it and that it was going across. The Roc he threw was right out of his bag as well.

Cool I finally just saw it. It starts right before the 4:49:00 mark on the Round 4 video. Right before GG rips that aviar, Big Jerm throws a huge flick like 550+ easily sailing the water. Hes forehand is very nice to watch.

Big Jerm also does a 360 forehand flick which I've never seen before

I've been experimenting with this 360 flick, is he spinning after his release, before release, or half and half?

Ha. I just dont see the 360 Flick being helpful at all. Love Jeremy but I Highly doubt it would ever help him throw Forehand further. If that was the case Outfielders in Baseball would have started using the technique for more power decades ago... just sayin.

Idk which is more impressive the aviar across the lake or the Belushi style cartwheel into a backflip that follows?

Sick throw GG

does anyone have video footage of this? Throwing a putter over 500ft seems humanly impossible

Craig was actually pretty well known for throwing aviars over the road into the parking lot on hole 1 at Veterans Park in Arlington Texas. That's about 600 feet, but it is downhill.

Don't know what's more impressive. Throwing a putter 500+, or seeing a big man like him go gymnastic on a sloped hill

Latest posts