• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Gateway Assassins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

geo_08

Double Eagle Member
Mine has just beaten in too much, looking for decent shape Assassins, sub 170 is best, but am open to anything!

I am also looking for $$$ wizards in black-gray.

Last edited:
Haha if only it was that easy. The assassins were molded for GDS by quest. Until gateway gets the mold from quest or recreates the mold there are no new runs.

And they have zero in stock.

Still looking for light Assassins! 170 or below is perfect, I have my heavy weights, but of course if you have anything I will consider it.

FWIW, when I was at Gateway in 2009 and 2010 picking out Assassins I always tried looking for ones under 170 but they all seemed to be 170+. I asked Dave at one point and he either said they don't run them that light or they don't do it often. I wanted some in the 167-168 range but was never able to find any.

I think I have found some in S plastic sub 170. But the seller is double checking for me.

Superium had two, still looking for sub 170.. I know they are out there. Anybody?

Bump! Also looking for Millenium Polarius LS s in various plastics. Ideally 164-172.

Status
Not open for further replies.