• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] Gateway "Doggie" plastic?

I was checking out Nikko locastro's bag on his blog and he says the wizards he throws on upshots and drives are "doggie"..... I assume this is refering to a run of plastic. Is the "doggie" plastic the same as the old orange pastel "soft putter" wizards? Or is it the eraser plastic? I know that the wizards he was refering to are all a light orange color like the soft orange pastel wizards on clearwater web site.

it's either the eraser soft...or the Element plastic that came out feeling more like a dog lid...I throw them for upshots only...they're really slick on the chains.

\/\/

Maybe they're his "doggies" because they do what he asks and always come back?

Maybe his own secret recipe guarded by that daffy-a$$ dog in the baked bean commercials....

BTW
Buzzz Killington: awesome name

This from Nikko's Blog----

In MY Bag-5 Wizards (2 for putting, 1 understable doggie, 1 overstable doggie, 1 straight doggie)

*2 Rocs (1 understable, 1 straight)

* 1 2nd 1st run Buzz (overstable)

* 1 Demon (overstable)

* 1 Blaze (straight to overstable)

* 1 Champion Edition Valkyrie (multipurpose)

* 1 Firebird (overstable)

* 1 Spirit (super overstable)

* 2 TL's (1 straight, 1 understable)

* 1 SDS Destroyer (overstable)

* 1 1st run Destroyer (Max D)
i

wizard-dog-780056.jpg

Haahaa. In other news, my dog killed its 7th rabbit this morning. My wife was upset...I was proud.

Latest posts