• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Get Buzzzed!

Should I Get a Buzzz?

• Go for it!

Votes: 85 93.4%
  • What's wrong with you?! Get something else!

Votes: 6 6.6%

• Total voters
Buzzz should make a really good more stable complement to your shark. They fly really straight when you get it movin. They hold a height really well for low ceiling shots and for hard go ahead putts through a gap, and do kickass hyzers. I don't know how heavy your other discs are but a 170 Z Glow buzzz is what I'd recommend, unless you are an X plastic type of guy, I'd stay away from Pro D it wears faster than Innova's DX plastic.

NO.......only because I throw Rocs and love 'em. Buzz is a great disc. If you don't have a mid yet, you need a buzz or a roc. Must have either one in the bag IMO.

Got a Buzzz Today

Picked up a Pro-D Buzzz today. Can't wait to throw it!

brilliant-cigar-man.jpg

I have a Z Buzzz that I use mostly as a putter. :) I really like it as a putter, not so much as a mid-range -- I prefer a nice, straight-flying mid range disc....the Buzzz has a little too much curve for me. But, overall, it is a good disc that is quite accurate and controllable at shorter distances. It has honestly replaced my putter on longer shots. If I decide to get another mid-range, I will probably go with the Comet as I hear it flies much straighter.

Garret

so i live by the Roc....however for serious straight flight i am picking up a FLX BuZZZ, my buddy throws them like 250' easy on a b-line

I like the ESP buzzz the best, I use my Z for forehand mid shots, And i had a cryZtal. I am probably going to get a FLEX soon. A pro d is a nice place to start though.

I have thrown 2. Had a Glo Z 176, and dropped it in the water. Since then I got my high visibility FLX 179. If I have a good shot to use it(which is often), I am in on that shot or the next(never more than 10ft outside circle). MONEY. Came highly recommended, and I recommend it ove(discs i have throw):

Mako
Shark
ALMOST any putter
every disc not named Buzzz

Hope I help:)