• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Goodbye to the Teerex?

I would go with 25 of your favorite mold for a 20 year span then.

Gives you some room for error.

Whoa this post gave me an overdose of mortality for a Wednesday morning. The idea that I might only have 20 years of DG in me? Probably 30 for me I guess. That means I would only need to stockpile 37.5 of my favorite OOP mold to not have to worry anymore. <3

I could see as each precious disc was lost or broken, the stack waning and waning, like my life force, draining slowly as I march ever onward to the grave. :popcorn:

Look at it this way, improve your game. And improve so much that you no longer lose your discs, or crush a tree and shatter one. Your stack of discs will wane less than your years, reserving precious life force in the discs. You may hit 100 years and still have 2 discs left, holding fast on the shelf of your existence, and propelling you another year forward!

I'll quote myself:

Which mold are you hoarding?

Also, no. Like DanJon said as much as I loved three of the 8-9 I owned I gave them up quick once I learned what I just quoted ^there. FWIW after that post I inevitably dropped the Xcal, stuck with just the Banshee, and re-added the Xcal to my bag...only to re-drop it and replace both with a Firebird. I'm indecisive.

I believe there are six different variations and I hoard them all! I have over 100 PFN Teerexs including some real gems!

Last edited:
Look at it this way, improve your game. And improve so much that you no longer lose your discs, or crush a tree and shatter one. Your stack of discs will wane less than your years, reserving precious life force in the discs. You may hit 100 years and still have 2 discs left, holding fast on the shelf of your existence, and propelling you another year forward!

Is this like some kind of plot to a DnD campaign, like there's some immortal disc golfer who's stack of discs in the inner sanctum is the secret to his power? The entrance to which is of course patrolled by... a guardian tree.

This may just be a box of old stock they found somewhere in the warehouse. Would be cool to see them back, I have one in my travel bag for when we go visit the in-laws down in Texas. Mine is nice and beat in, and with the change in elevation, so while on vacation it flies just like Wraiths do here in Colorado. Good workhorse for BH and FH drives, but too stable here at higher elevation.

Didn't uh Infinite Discs or one of Innova's side brands make a TeeRex like disc? I was sure that if not Infinite Discs then Millennium had made some disc that was a TeeRex. However a Starfire is really close to what a Tee Rex was in flight only a speed slower not sure on feel though.

This may just be a box of old stock they found somewhere in the warehouse. Would be cool to see them back, I have one in my travel bag for when we go visit the in-laws down in Texas. Mine is nice and beat in, and with the change in elevation, so while on vacation it flies just like Wraiths do here in Colorado. Good workhorse for BH and FH drives, but too stable here at higher elevation.

It looks like it as the disc is under the OOP section.

Latest posts