• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pretty sure the crunch box is the most poorly sewn fade bag as well...the strap connectors are only sewn at the point, not all the way down the side of the bag..I broke 2 of them in a few months. GB is farrrrr superior, you won't be disappointed heh. Ive had my GB for 4 months..it still looks brand new and im pretty sure that will never change heh. and I am hard on my bags btw.

I plasti-dipped mine last night, and will be getting some scotch guard or tennis shoe spray today to spray on the rest of the bag. I can tell just by the look of them that GB is much more durable than the crunch box.

I really need to quit looking at this thread. Every time I check it out it makes me want a GB bag even though I have no problems with the bag I have now LOL.

This February, my Silverback turns 4 years old.
Some people think I just got the bag.
No complaints here. One proud owner.
Although the LE looks like tits!

fark yeah! I couldn't deny the discount!! and I sold some of my beloved CE's to get it :D So sick of 14 discs in a 22 disc bag..

This Just In...I bought this Squirrel Monkey for my brother who's badly in need of a class bag. He's yet unaware so I'm looking forward to giving it to him next time we play. I took the liberty of modeling it with some plastic of my own. Good stuff Mr Anderson!

IMG_1641.jpg

IMG_1643.jpg

IMG_1649.jpg

IMAG0019.jpg

IMAG0020.jpg

Got my new Silverback in the mail two days ago, this bag is top notch! The Silverback and Simian look great together.