• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like if I ever feel the need to order another one I'll just have to spend the extra cash and buy it away from the holidays so I don't have to wait as long :p.

jeebus. what order number are they on..

*tries to hold typeA personality back*

I can wait if you want to make the one for apdrvya first. I think we both ordered brown silverbacks. I just need mine before my birthday in mid Feb. I think I am order number 813 or so.

I can wait if you want to make the one for apdrvya first. I think we both ordered brown silverbacks. I just need mine before my birthday in mid Feb. I think I am order number 813 or so.

awwww, thanks steve! but not necessary, I'm sure he bumps out a couple few a day... :)

mind posting pics? Silver quads, where did you get those?

I'm at work. Silver/Gray. I will post a pick with them on my bag when I get it. I got them at DGC. Now that I looked it up they say gray.

Attachments

• Phenix_Quad_Shock_Phenix_Quad_Shock_Backpack_Style_Straps.jpg
    Phenix_Quad_Shock_Phenix_Quad_Shock_Backpack_Style_Straps.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 26
Just received my silverback today... Order #803, I've been checking this thread for a while now and just thought all you others waiting patiently might like to know. It is most definitely worth the wait by the way!

Beetlejuice-beetlejuice-the-movie-1073576_849_476.jpg

Whoa, looks like I'm next. ; )

I love my silverback! Now I am waiting on a spider monkey!!! It's easier to wait when you already have one... I do however wish that Chris would do order number updates periodically on this thread (I realize he does from time to time but I'm thinking like once or twice a week.).

Latest posts