• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
are you guys waiting on special silverbacks or just the standard? ive been thinking bout getting one and was curious how long i might be looking at for wait time

The standard has most of the LE features now... you can read back through this post if you want specifics. Chris hasn't raised the price yet but is supposed to soon because the bags need more materials now. The wait seems to be right at a month but I think it's worth it.

^^^^
thanks i appreciate the heads up..cant seem to make my mind up on a bag but GB seems to be the way to go these days

Just wanted to let everyone know I got my new Silverback on 1/31. He's definitely including a lot of features from the LE model into his evolution line of bags, if you're on-the-fence about getting a Gorilla-Boy bag I would order one now before he raises the price

And he hooked it up with a free mini. Hellz yeah.

Just wanted to let everyone know I got my new Silverback on 1/31. He's definitely including a lot of features from the LE model into his evolution line of bags, if you're on-the-fence about getting a Gorilla-Boy bag I would order one now before he raises the price

And he hooked it up with a free mini. Hellz yeah.

I didn't see a free mini with mine. Guess I'm not special.

My banana mini no longer smells like banana :( but it has been over a year now I think.

@ steve a - Idk, did you buy a mini? I purchased one mini and I received two. Also, in the "notes" section of my order I asked for any freebies he had. Honestly I wasn't expecting anything, maybe a GB sticker.

@ MooTaters - Mine smelled like banana for a whole 10 seconds after we took it out the box, after that it just smells... Odd..

Ive had mine for a few months and still smells like bananaz. I don't use it though

Well mine didn't smell exactly like bananas anyways, but what I was saying is it literally no longer has any scent to it. But it did smell for a decent while...though I also wasn't checking to see if it smelled all the time so I have no clue how long it did anyways.

I'm gonna be adding colors as soon as I get a chance to cut out more bags.... life is in a whirlwind atm right now, I'm amazed I get any thing done most days, but some ones gotta make the doughnuts! lol....

last order I got done was #821 and now I have an order to make for the DDGA which came in between 821 and 822.... and there like 5 bags to make for that order...good news though is I'm up to Jan 5th on my orders now and since Jan is a slow month I should be able to get close to caught up soon! I was 40 orders behind now I'm at 20ish behind...

and yes all the bags are gonna end up with LE features to some point and that will be happening as my stock gets low and I have to cut out each pattern next, dont know which bags or when for sure..and I'm keeping the prices the same until I no longer have any bags left in the old style..

I was just about to order a Kong or a Silverback (still cant deside). Ill wait until the new ones come out hope he will add a key ring fob and some extra pockets.

I was just about to order a Kong or a Silverback (still cant deside). Ill wait until the new ones come out hope he will add a key ring fob and some extra pockets.

My came with the key-clip and tons of pockets, I'm pretty sure he's already added most of the features from the LE

:thmbup:

821 arrived yesterday. :clap: :clap:

First impression is Quality...This is very strong construction. I had everything I want to carry piled and ready to load, jammed it all in there and I have room to spare. Woot! I only had time to shoot a quick 9 last night but I did get my PB for my little course(-1). :) I will try to write a proper review after my tourney this weekend. Thanks Chris!!

P.S. I didn't get a "free banana mini", but I didn't send a "free $4.50" either so we're still even :)

I was real excited to open up my birthday presents today and finally get to fondle my new Silverback. Less excited to have to send it back to get fixed so soon. Shipping should only be $8 though according to Chris. :wall:

Latest posts