• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gorilla Boy Disc Sports

which would you rather see for a black Friday deal?

• free shipping with in the U.S.

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 13% off

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All Simians from the 25 I've been working on are now sold. I am going to put up another 25 simians as pre-orders for the next time I make simians.
I'm guessing it will be some wheres around 1 or 2 months before I can start making simians again.

Dude! Chris you are the man. Just received email that my bag has been shipped. Just in time for my 9 day vacation coming up here. Gonna tour the northwest with my first true disc golf bag after 8 years of playing!

been getting through these simians here pretty good, about twice as fast as last time I made them :D

dont forget that pre-orders are up for the next time I make Simians

Gorilla's

Wondering when there will be some Gorilla's available for purchase, have a chimp, just need something that holds a few more for new courses and tourney's. These bags are the (0)(0)'S!!!!!!!!

Wondering when there will be some Gorilla's available for purchase, have a chimp, just need something that holds a few more for new courses and tourney's. These bags are the (0)(0)'S!!!!!!!!

I'm planning on doing some gorillas after I get done with the simians I'm working on

selling red/gray simian

Selling my red/gray simian. Looking for around 150 shipped. Its an amzaing bag i am just flat broke and need money like something fierce. If anyone is interested email me at [email protected] i can also send u pics. I have had it for almost a year now and its great and in amazing shape. Just email me if interested.

First of all i would like to thank Chris for a great experience with Gorilla-Boy. Secondly, this forum for all of the usefull information to make such purchase. First day out played a backwoods course out here in the steep hills in southern oregon. The bag killed it. Didnt tip, wasnt cumbersome and the "having " and "not having to carry" a seat was the best.. Plain awesome with plenty envy from my friends.

I don't know if this has been posted here before, but I modified my Silverbacks pvc bottom by using 1" pvc with 1 1/8 ID X 3/8" foam pipe insulation. Cushions and keeps my discs from sliding around inside the bag better and total cost was less than $3 bucks...(also dropped a 1/4 of a pound).

pvc.jpg

Latest posts