• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Graffiti at courses

Speaking of graffiti, surprisingly enough, the building I work in was "tagged" last night. It's not very common in this cozy little denver suburb, set in the shadow of the great Rocky Mountains, but at least I'll be able to sleep a little easier tonight knowing that my employer now falls under the protection of the local, adolescent street gang.

Look, it's simple. If you paid for the basket/sign, fine, scribble your little head off. If you didn't pay for it, then it's not yours and you should seek artistic venues elsewhere. Tagging stuff is lame, period, b/c 99% of people suck at graffiti. If Diego Rivera came to the course and painted murals on the teepads, I'd be all for it but the truth of the matter is hardly anyone has that talent.

My biggest complaint is that graffiti urbanizes what is generally a very rustic, natural setting.

My biggest complaint is that graffiti urbanizes what is generally a very rustic, natural setting.

Geez....take out "graffiti," replace it with "people" and you'd sound like one of those freaking squirrels, birds, or bunny rabbits always complaining...

I am MAN! Hear me roar!!!! If I Ace, I want everybody to know! I want everybody to recognize my greatness!!!!!!! Unga!

Geez....take out "graffiti," replace it with "people" and you'd sound like one of those freaking squirrels, birds, or bunny rabbits always complaining...

I am MAN! Hear me roar!!!! If I Ace, I want everybody to know! I want everybody to recognize my greatness!!!!!!! Unga!

"Unga?"

I would just prefer not to be reminded of the subway when I'm discing outdoors, that's all. Of course, I don't expect someone with such a loose grasp of history to understand these things. ;) :p

I would just prefer not to be reminded of the subway when I'm discing outdoors, that's all. Of course, I don't expect someone with such a loose grasp of history to understand these things. ;) :p

Oh, snizap! :hfive:

spray paint the hole dam teebox blue. i dont care one bit just dont move/harm the chains and dont stand in the way!

bacon_vanadlism_20091228_1956234167.jpg

There is a gas station near my home and on the back of the restroom door, there is a sign that shows when the rest rooms have been cleaned. Someone has wrote on that sign, "Too bad I just pissed on the floor". Next time I go there I will try to get a picture of it. Its been there for a while.

I sometimes carry a small bottle of goo gone with me and scrub the graffiti off the discatchers rim and tee signs. It works well, but usually gets messed up again later on when they come back and mark it up again. At least it looks good for a while.

Latest posts