• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip Mods...

I had a cover made that slips onto the bottom of my bag. It's made out of black sailcloth and has a bungee cord sewn into it that helps keep it in place. I play some pretty muddy courses at times, and this time of year we also have snow. When I finish playing a round, I just slip the cover off and can put my bag in the car without making a mess.

Or it didn't happen

Here are two pics. One is on the bag and the other is not. Like I said in a previous post, it has a bungie cord sewn into the sailcloth, so it does stretch and I can still use the drink holder compartments.

Attachments

• Bottom cover.jpg
    Bottom cover.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 215
  • Bottom cover 2.jpg
    Bottom cover 2.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 251
Simple, yet effective. I like it. I too need a Grip bag condom :D

Whatd that run you to make, if you don't mind sharing?

l1ia.jpg

Made some zipper pulls for the bag!

Sorry about the crappy photos. I got my A-series bag for Christmas. I finally got some patches sewn on, which was NOT easy, especially since they are all on pockets. Tonight my son made some pulls for me. They were really tough to get through the eyes of the zippers even with the core of the para-cord removed. I don't know how people get pulls to loop through, the holes are too small.
Anyway its uniquely mine. :D

Attachments

• 051.jpg
    051.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 226
  • 055.jpg
    055.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 221
  • 057.jpg
    057.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 185
I used a paper clip to push the pulls through the zipper loops.