• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] GStar Roc3

ern19

Who's throwing these? I'm trying the mold out again after throwing nothing but Discraft mids for the longest time. I got a green 177g one, super flat. Glides well, slightly less stable than a Champ Roc3, which works well for me because I don't really have a rocket arm. Thoughts?

I have one that's the same weight and color. For me it flies slightly understable, and that allowed me to take the Mako3 out of my bag. My mid set-up is now as follows:

• 175 Champ Gator (Overstable)
  • 180 Champ Roc3 (Slightly Overstable)
  • 180 Champ Roc3 (Straight-Stable)
  • 180 McPro Roc3 (Straight-Stable)
  • 180 GStar Roc3 (Slightly Understable)

I love mine. It's 170-172g, can't remember right now. It's dead straight with a trusty fade at the end. The good thing with this one is that it doesn't skip of the trees like regular discs, it rather drops down.

I love mine. I have a max weight and its stability seems at least equal to my Champ Roc3. Mine has only been in the bag for a few weeks, so I'm still not sure how long it will hold its stability. I also love the fact that it doesnt bounce as far off trees when I blast into them lol.

I love mine. I have a max weight and its stability seems at least equal to my Champ Roc3. Mine has only been in the bag for a few weeks, so I'm still not sure how long it will hold its stability. I also love the fact that it doesnt bounce as far off trees when I blast into them lol.

Second that. Tried one out, but the overlap was apparent. Using mine as back-up to my Jolly Launcher for the time being. My G* Roc3 was quite floppy, moreso than the drivers I have.