• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Hawg

How do they compare to Pigs?

The Blizzard Champ Pigs were always domey but these are board flat. I thought the Hawg was just supposed to be a beaded Pig, but to me the Hawg feel shallower but familiar. Might be a molding thing. But all in all they feel similar.

If they can make a flat batch of blizzard pig then count me in. Not sold on the hawgs beaded feeling, but it sure flys nice.

Maybe someone suggested this already-bebop stamped hawgs and rocksteady bliz champ rhynos?

Koling is going to start bagging it because he missed the zone from discraft while in prodigy. He will bag it, sales will go up, a full production run will come.

Just a prediction.

I know the zone good sir, and these hawgs are no zones.

The hawg feels great but it's not nearly as beefy as my esp zones.

Last edited:
Maybe I have a freak. Seems like these are being reported as more OS pigs

I posted a more long-winded review on Infinite Discs, but these Hawgs fly just like Pigs. Exactly like them. No more or less OS, no more or less glide. All comes down to if you like a bead or not. I do,but these wont replace my Scales. Cool stamp and a fun disc.

And no,these are not like Zones at all. Similar fade but thats it. Hawg needs lots of height and is way slower and brickier than Zones.

No, discs are meant to fly. By hanging it on the wall, you are denying it the chance to fulfill its destiny.

So I had thrown my hawg in a field once this week after getting it. It's destinations may not have ben the targets. But there were no targets. I was playing a round today and was walking up hole 4 blue practicing(pack on back style) 3 20m or so forehands with straight and easy landing fades. Sure enough, I hit that shot from 25m when i got to my drive. Should I retire the disc now that its destiny has been fulfilled?