• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

heartman's Bag

So this happened a couple weeks back ... :gross:

nice camerawork by KatanaFrenzy

... and I've traded/switched out like 5 of those discs recently as well lol

Last edited:
- traded Champ Rhyno, previous glow KCP Aviars are being used as overstable/stable driving putters, added two SM KCP Aviars for putting

- took an Eagle out of the bag, carry 4 now

- added S-PD and Champ Sidewinder for control drivers

- dropped Star Tern for D5

Distance (weight/plastic/model/(condition)/use):

174 400G production D2 (new) - overstable BH/FH, FH rollers
174 400G proto D2 (seasoned) - stable BH
174 400 proto D1 (quite seasoned) - BH/FH Max D
171 400 production D5 (somewhat new) - understable BH, hyzerflips, booming annys, BH rollers ... only bag the D5 on certain courses

Control (weight/plastic/model/(condition)/use):

167 S-line PD (somewhat new) - overstable to stable BH, can push it out a little further than my Eagles which is a nice option
169 Champ Sidewinder (new) - slightly stable to understable BH, hyzerflips, BH rollers ... stability is between my two flippiest Eagles but 30'-40' longer

Fairway (weight/plastic/model/(condition)/use):

167 Champ Glow Firebird (new) - max distance thumbers
175 11x Firebird (somewhat new) - very overstable BH/FH, thumbers, FH rollers
172 11x Firebird (seasoned) - overstable BH/FH, shorter thumbers, FH rollers
172 11x Eagle-X (somewhat new) - overstable BH
175 11x Glow Eagle-L (somewhat seasoned) - overstable/stable BH
172 11x Eagle-X (seasoned) - stable/understable BH
172 11x Eagle-L (used) - understable BH, hyzerflips, BH rollers

Mids (weight/plastic/model/(condition)/use):

175 Champ Glow Gator (new) - overstable BH/FH, FH rollers
179 400 M2 (somewhat new) - stable to overstable BH
180 Z Buzzz (new) - stable BH
173 ESP Meteor (beat) - understable BH, hyzer flips, booming annys.

Putters (weight/plastic/model/(condition)/use):

175 x2 KCP Aviar (somewhat new) - main putters, San Marino with great grip, interchangable
175 KCP Aviar (somewhat new) - slightly overstable/stable BH driving
175 KCP Aviar (trashed) - flippy BH driving/approach, so beat that the bead is gone

... haven't carried my Condors since I got my Grip. Kinda miss them :(

best decision ever, snazzy zipper pulls

I've used PD's off-and-on for a couple years ... dropped them a couple months ago to go all Eagles, but I like that they go a little bit farther and seem to fly better on a BH flex line a little easier

nice set up dude.. i have some sm kc aviars for sale when your ready :p

for cheap? cause I got both that I'm using right now for cheeeeeeap :)

probably won't need anymore for a long time though

^^ hmm dunno what we are talking about by "cheap" but we may be able to work something out buddy but yeah i feel ya .. when i was using them i used the same two for 3+ years and never got around to using one of my 20+ backups .. i had a problem lol ..

^^ hmm dunno what we are talking about by "cheap" but we may be able to work something out buddy but yeah i feel ya .. when i was using them i used the same two for 3+ years and never got around to using one of my 20+ backups .. i had a problem lol ..

Well if I need any I'll hit you up for sure :thmbup:

- dropped Star Tern for D5

How dare you.

... haven't carried my Condors since I got my Grip. Kinda miss them :(

How dare you. You ACE with Condors....

Kinda shocked that you're heavy on Prodigy, but then again you're in GA so that is expected ;) (I wish I liked more Prodigy, but the plastic just isn't my favorite)

How dare you.

How dare you. You ACE with Condors....

Kinda shocked that you're heavy on Prodigy, but then again you're in GA so that is expected ;) (I wish I liked more Prodigy, but the plastic just isn't my favorite)

The depth of the Tern has always felt too shallow to me, D5 just feels better in the hand with basically the same super flippy flight.

... and yeah, Prodigy = GA so I had to give them a try ... not a fan of the fairways/most mids/putters/baseline plastic

D series works pretty well for me and the M2 is the flight of a Roc without the bead in a premium plastic

What does living in GA have to do with Prodigy?
And what is Prodigy?
I ain't never heard of 'em...

;)

TERN IT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

Josh Childs 2014 tour Champ Tern in the bag for max D ... for some reason I don't mind the shallow depth anymore ... and it BOMBS!

My buddy KatanaFrenzy was recently sponsored by DGA, and I've been messing around with some of their plastic in slots that I'm not totally happy with ... namely distance drivers and my straight-with-fade midrange ... liking the new plastic so far

- added Hurricanes as main distance driver (replacing main D1/D2 combo I had been using) ... really like the rim width on them, fits real nice in the hand

- added Torrent for max D (took slot of D5/Star Tern, but has more stability so I can throw flat or slight hyzer instead of big hyzer) ... rim is pretty big and once I beat a Hurricane in enough it might get pulled out of the bag

- added Aftershock (replaced M2)

- lost S-PD at Flyboy, added C-PD

- lost 167 glow Firebird at Flyboy, and only other one I could get readily was 175 :\

174 400G production D2 (somewhat seasoned) - overstable BH/FH, FH rollers ... will be replaced by a new SP line Hurricane within the next week or two
174 Proline Hurricane (seasoned) - stable BH
172 SP line Hurricane (quite seasoned) - slightly understable BH/FH, hyzer-flippable
167-169 Proline Torrent (new) - understable BH, hyzerflips, booming annys

170 first run C-line PD (somewhat new) - overstable to stable BH, can push it out a little further than my Eagles which is a nice option
169 Champ Sidewinder (new) - slightly stable to understable BH, hyzerflips, BH rollers ... stability is between my two flippiest Eagles but 30'-40' longer

175 Champ Glow Firebird (somewhat new) - max distance thumbers

175 Champ Glow Gator (new) - overstable BH/FH, FH rollers
176 SP line Aftershock (new) - stable to overstable BH

175 x2 KCP Aviar (somewhat new) - main putters, San Marino with great grip, interchangable
175 KCP Aviar (somewhat new) - slightly overstable/stable BH driving
175 KCP Aviar (trashed) - flippy BH driving/approach, so beat that the bead is gone

... haven't carried my Condors since I got my Grip. Kinda miss them :([/QUOTE]

The squall is probably one of the best mids of all time. It actually goes so far I had a really tough time ranging it. The only mid I could get anywhere near 350 with, othrewise my mids aren't going to crack 320 very often.

Needs more DGA. :)

Not many slots available at the moment: Firebirds, Eagles, Gator, Buzzz, and Aviars are all set in concrete pretty much.

Rogue and Undertow feel good in the hand. Undertow might have a chance against my Sidewinder. Squall will definitely get a chance against my Meteor.

The squall is probably one of the best mids of all time. It actually goes so far I had a really tough time ranging it. The only mid I could get anywhere near 350 with, othrewise my mids aren't going to crack 320 very often.

I remember you bombing your Squall out at Flat Rock waaaaaay back that first time I came down there :thmbup:

looking crazy solid dude! dont see anything that you may be missing.. like the dga additions as well :thmbup:

No major changes. Only one new disc added I think.

- overstable D2 was pulled a while ago for only Hurricanes, and finally grabbed a new SP line last week for overstable shots

- Torrent is getting touchy. Either need to make sure it's not me, or get a new one. Lots of turn'n'burn with it lately.

- PD/Sidewinder don't see too much action. Only get used on a handful of courses.

174 SP Jon Baldwin Hurricane (new) - overstable BH/FH, FH rollers
174 x2 Proline Hurricane[/B] (seasoned) - stable BH ... one is slightly overstable, one is stable to understable
167-169 Proline Torrent (new) - understable BH, hyzerflips, booming annys

170 first run C-line PD (somewhat new) - overstable to stable BH, can push it out a little further than my Eagles which is a nice option
169 Champ Sidewinder (new) - slightly stable to understable BH, hyzerflips, BH rollers

175 Champ Glow Firebird (somewhat new) - max distance thumbers

175 Champ Glow Gator (new) - overstable BH/FH, touch FH rollers
176 SP line Aftershock (somewhat new) - stable to overstable BH

175 x2 KCP Aviar (somewhat used) - main putters, San Marino with great grip, interchangable
175 KCP Aviar (somewhat used) - slightly overstable/stable BH driving
175 KCP Aviar (trashed) - flippy BH driving/approach, so beat that the bead is gone ... signed by the Champ

Latest posts