• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Help Support an Up and Coming DG Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
why the .09 and .29 markups? just a wierd number i guess

good question. I dont know the exact answer to be honest that was Shawn's call really. We do the best we can to be competitive with as many places as possible sometime we are cheaper sometimes we are not.

I know that wasnt the most detailed answer but I hope its good enough :p

Alrighty folks we are putting up some Beautiful Z Stalkers and Comets on sale! These Comets are perfect for those of you who like to dye or are wanting to start dyeing plastic.

Also the Opto XXX is on sale for $14 each

Sorry for the quality of the pics, we forgot our camera this morning so these were taken from the phone. I also updated the front page with stuff sold. Thank you everyone and we hope keep bringing you the sweetness that is plastic.

Z Icey Stalkers $12

4387112397_ec0269d7a6_m.jpg

167, Icey Clear w/ Silver Stamp

168, Icey Clear (has light blue tint) w/ Silver Stamp

176, Icey Clear (has light blue tint) w/ Silver Stamp

Z Icey Comets $12

4387112427_7186432c97_m.jpg

4387112469_2fe894c3e9_m.jpg

177, Icey Clear w/ Ghost Stamped Sweet Leaf and Silver Stamp

177, Icey Clear w/ Ghost Stamped Sweet Leaf and Silver Stamp

176, Icey Clear w/ Silver Stamp

176, Icey Clear (has very slight yellow tint) w/ Silver Stamp

176, Icey Clear w/ Silver Stamp

176, Icey Clear (has very slight yellow tint and a couple specs in plastic), w/ Silver Stamp

176, Icey Clear (has very slight yellow tint ad some specs in plastic), w/ Silver Stamp

Now that i got my order in and people cant swoop in on my discs..... Bump for great prices, best customer service ive experienced online and sweet icey stalkers...

Now that i got my order in and people cant swoop in on my discs..... Bump for great prices, best customer service ive experienced online and sweet icey stalkers...

Thanks for the compliments!!

I will be getting to the shop today and I plan on updating the list and potentially coming up with a new sale

Bump from a happy customer. I got a Star TL and a Star Eagle in the mail today from him.

He was very helpful in that I asked him what he had in stock on those two disc's and he got back to me with weight, color and hot stamp color. Plus each disc was personally weighed by him and they do differ a bit from what Innova wrote on them. Being able to choose hot stamp color was cool too, as I've gotten some odd color combo's before from discgolfcenter.com

Bump from a happy customer. I got a Star TL and a Star Eagle in the mail today from him.

He was very helpful in that I asked him what he had in stock on those two disc's and he got back to me with weight, color and hot stamp color. Plus each disc was personally weighed by him and they do differ a bit from what Innova wrote on them. Being able to choose hot stamp color was cool too, as I've gotten some odd color combo's before from discgolfcenter.com
:clap:

This could have been my post if I would have thought about doing it. I bought 2 buzzz's from him and extremely satisfied. :D

all wizards on sale until further notice.

also keep your eyes open we have some real treats coming in (cough proto nuke X/King cough)

Added some custom dyes and tourney stamped plastic. Also this beast below. All other discs are on the front page

4420819283_928da56115_m.jpg

167, Champ Beast nice and gummy/pearly champ plastic, New

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts