• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hey PMcBeth- Thanks a lot!

5 posts in a row emoney. that's impressive!

anyways are you serious about getting rid of your discraft stuff? if so that's so dumb

With GM cutting jobs, you moving from one Michigan based disc maker to another Michigan based disc maker will save jobs here in Michigan. So I say, thank you sir.

See, that attitude right there is the problem these days. You shouldn't be thinking about saving jobs, you should be creating more jobs!

Throw discs you can't handle so you lose more, which leads to higher production rates which means more new jobs. Do your part!

Its funny how pauls move affected me as well. I have been a discraft thumper for my whole dg career. Only person i have known to bag all discraft.

I know one other person who has bagged 100% Discraft, and he's also from the desert-ish southwest (New Mexico). Maybe Discraft stuff flies better in the dry climate? This should set up well for McBeth at The Memorial :thmbup:

Its funny how pauls move affected me as well. I have been a discraft thumper for my whole dg career. Only person i have known to bag all discraft.

Now with me hating to be lumped into a band wagon guy, i have decided to take my talents to MVP.

All my discraft will be gone by 2019. Time to throw gyro.

Thanks alot paul :/

No, you're thinking about it all wrong. We now can say, "I don't throw what Paul McBeth throws. Paul McBeth throws what I've always thrown."

I've been throwing the Roach since the 2015 Ace Race.

Finally, my friends will be able to see what I've been attempting to show them for the last 3 years, when someone who can actually throw gets ahold of it. :thmbup:

Now with me hating to be lumped into a band wagon guy, i have decided to take my talents to MVP.

All my discraft will be gone by 2019. Time to throw gyro.

Thanks alot paul :/

I will take all your Discraft...including what I sold you. For free.

Latest posts