• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 1/21/14: Twin Creeks DGC in Addison, NY

seasoned z stalker. ill be in the fairways all day. two good drives and ill be hanging out by the basket

Probably roc off either tee to stay in the fairway, clean up with a wizard.

i was going to play this course but no one answered the phones to let me know if the course was open

i think i would thrown a fb

From the long I'd probably toss an s pd tomahawk just to keep it in the fairway then make a run at the basket after I'm closer. On the short tee I'd probably throw a rival or patriot depending on the wind.

3 is probably best case scenario here for me so I'll play it conservative. Tangent, tangent, wizard. If I was feeling frisky I would throw my PPD.

From the short I would go ppd. And hope for the bird.

doesn't look like it opens up enough at the end of the fairway to even consider a driver. I'd probably go with a comet off either tee just to stay out of the woods (hopefully)

Buzzz from either. If I'm feeling froggy a beat-ass Teebird maybe.

On the internet: Play it safe, throw the roadrunner about 1/2 power, until I'm in midrange/putter range.

In real life: Throw the star Katana as hard as I can and go try to find it, talk about how I should've played it smart.