• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD - 12-9-13 - IDGC - Steady Ed Headrick Memorial in Appling, GA

yangs1

Double Eagle Member
Hole #13
Pin Position A: 474 ft
Pin Position B: 631 ft

No tips

Course reviews: 43

537902c1.jpg

bf3b8e8a.jpg

453bc283.jpg

Course map

Why does the Tee sign and the actual photo look like 2 different holes.

Probably a teebird for either

yeah last time i was there the water was up a good bit like way way up from the picture.. almost all the way to the bank.. i just went dx teebird to get across and play for my three.. atm i would prob go RHBH GL Fury

XXX thumber to keep me dry. Water was much higher when I was there. Thumber, putter, putter. :(

When I played it this summer that sandy area was all water up to the tree line making the hole a peninsula. It was much more intimidating.

Escape all day.

Mid. Putt. Bird. Water is much much much higher now. So you don't want to skip near the basket because 15ft behind it you'll go in the water again. Fun hole and risky when the water is high!

Also Great hole when it's in the long. Requires a great tee and approach to get the 3. Wish it was there more often.

I've uploaded a photo from October when the water was up and the tee sign is the corrected version. Distance to the A pin straight ahead is 345'.

295dc805.jpg

^^ yeah thats how it looked last time i was there .. played it safe and laid up after the shore line and took my easy 3

Yeah, that last pic was accurate looking the last time I played there as well.
RHBH an Underworld, soft Judge for the birdie.
(I got lucky:D)

I'll change to an Opto Saint by that picture. I'll need a little more turn than the Orc would give me....

Forehand flex shot with an opto villain to try and reach it safely. backhand an sFD if I'm not feeling concerned with losing plastic.