• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 4/1/2024: Heritage Park DGC Hole #15 Flower Mound, TX

Bardu

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Heritage Park DGC in Flower Mound, TX

258 ft.

"Actual layout of hole #15 differs from its tee sign description: the layout is now a dogleg right shot. (Apparently, the sign was printed before the layout was finalized.)"

Tee
146390-5140bed1.jpg

Tee Sign
146255-36ee92e0.jpg

IMO this is the hardest tee shot on the course, by a lot. The dog leg is tight and closer than it looks, and there is a group of trees directly in line with this basket in the fairway. Small green, ob long, ob sidewalk on the other side - it's a tough hole and I always end up having to overhand something from a bush somewhere.

We have a couple holes like this @dubuque veteran's memorial and I typically like to take something moderately overstable and force it over on an extreme anhyzer. This way it flattens out at the end and doesn't keep turning into the bush/cutroll. That being said, I have been trying to use my fh more for these types of shots.

rhbh star aviarx3 or:
rhfh star destroyer most likely fluttering toward the back treeline high up then crashing back hard toward the bucket.

rhfh champ wraith or rhbh star leopard, can't quite tell what angle I want.

Lucid Maverick probably. Possibly DX Cheetah.

"Bo" (my orange Star Valk)

Based on the description, I'll throw a Slammer to the dogleg and pitch up for a par

Latest posts