• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 9 March, Hole 4 - Prado DGC, Chino, CA

BADman

Eagle Member
Prado DGC
Chino, CA
Avg. Rating 3.57

Hole 4
400ft

Looks like there is an OB about 360 feet out there on the left.

Red Tee:
50e71faa.jpg

Course Map
3292a3dc.jpg

im going to wind up a new orc, upshot in with a roc/cobra depending how far/close, finish up with the wizard.

Looks to be the longest hole on the course.

water on the right will probably cause an early fade?

FH Z Avenger SS if there is no wind. Wizard to finish...

FH 11x Gazelle if there is wind. Wizard to finish

Sweet, another one that I played on my recent trip to Cali. The OB is fairly close to the pin, so get too far left and you're in trouble. Luckily, I don't have the arm to reach it. I believe I threw a Nuke RHFH, ending up a bit short of the OB. Wizard to finish.

This course is pretty flat and pretty open but unless you play early in the a-m, wind will probably be a factor in your disc / shot choice.

For me (noodle-arm), I'll go with a DX Teebird, up with whatever's handy and probably dink the putt for a bogey.

Rhbh a star wraith for controllable distance. Upshot and putt with a hydra.

OB on both sides, I'll throw a seasoned pd that'll go nice and straight without a ton of fade.

What I want to do is to RHBH ESP Cyclone off the tee. Lately that thing goes dead straight with no fade for me. Can also handle a bit of wind too. From there probably an ion layup then putt to finish.

With my luck though, I'll end up in the pond after my first shot. Take another from the tee trying to stay away from the pond and go OB left. Drop by the OB layup then putt for a 6.

Teebird on a rope just right of the pin..tap in if all goes well.