• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hole Length Game

739 FT

Hole #17 (C Basket)
Kessler Park Cliff Drive, Kansas City, MO
a6e764af.jpg

:clap: :clap: :thmbup:
One of my favorite holes for sure! Can't tell you how many almost great tee shots that one tall pine near the am tee has ruined. The arrow that shows where the basket is, appears to be pointing at said tree in lower photo. So glad this hole made the thread!
e84264ab.jpg

8722a21b.jpg

Last edited:
746' Back here again so soon?

Looks like a pretty sweet course, and while I didn't want to post two holes from the same course so close together, this was the only 746 footer I found:

Blue Valley Park: Kansas City, MO
Hole 9 (pin position B):
0ff6f870.jpg

A = 395, B = 746 ... kinda makes you wonder if there really is an alt pin placement 350 feet further out?
Any local knowledge?

Last edited:
A = 395, B = 746 ... kinda makes you wonder if there really is an alt pin placement 350 feet further out?
Any local knowledge?

The short placement is part of 'Baby Blue', which is the shorter version of Blue Valley. In the short version, this hole is actually cut into 2 different holes.

So halfway down this fairway, there is another teepad that begins the "next" hole.

This is the best I could do to illustrate this-

HOAjar1.jpg

Last edited:
^So there is a layout that has a legit 746' hole...

I shoulda checked here:
03837686.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah it's a legit hole.

Side note: Based on that ma, it looks like a big long dogleg to the right, but it actually takes two-doglegs to the right, making a huge U shape.

I see hole 17 is marked 749', so Hole 3 at Deer Lakes, 750' from the white.

Edit: Bah, image won't show up. Pics soon.
Edit 2: Eureka!

7dbdbafe.jpg

34143933.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts