• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hole Length Game

754 ft someone?

anyone? :\

230 meters if you wanna find one of them...

:popcorn:

Last edited:
754' ???

754 Goin' once...
754 goin' twice...
754 - gone.

Hole lengths no one found so far: 721, 736, 754...

755'

moving right along...
Z-Boaz Park: Ft. Worth, TX
Hole 4:
e5f4d6ac.jpg

696d5067.jpg

I'll add another 755' and we can just assume they messed up on one and it's actually 754'.

Highbridge Hills - Granite #12 Blue

0ab62480.jpg

7f185101.jpg

8e19851f.jpg

757'

We're getting to the tough ones - this is the only 757 footer I could find:
Tilst Bypark: Aarhus, Jutland, Denmark
Hole 4, White (long) = 757 ft
There are a few pix of the cousre, but none of hole 4...but at least theres a legit 757 foot hole.

So far, we've drawn blanks on 721 and 736.
758 feet seems like it could be another stopper.

Anybody know of a course with Alt Pin Positions and along hole that might result in a hit?

Last edited:
We're getting to the tough ones - this is the only 757 footer I could find:
Tilst Bypark: Aarhus, Jutland, Denmark
Hole 4, White (long) = 757 ft
There are a few pix of the cousre, but none of hole 4...but at least theres a legit 757 foot hole.

So far, we've drawn blanks on 721 and 736.
758 feet seems like it could be another stopper.

Anybody know of a course with Alt Pin Positions and along hole that might result in a hit?

... and 754 is missing, too, right?

I got nothin' for 758 either. Maybe we should shoot for 18 missing hole lengths, and then someone can find an old golf course and install a course full of uniquely-lengthed holes.

... and 754 is missing, too, right?
Missing Lengths: 721, 736, 754 and 758.

Maybe we should shoot for 18 missing hole lengths, and then someone can find an old golf course and install a course full of uniquely-lengthed holes.
:thmbup: not a bad idea, but...
we're only about halfway through the 700's and already have 4. Got a feeling this course is gonna need more than 18 holes, and given that the shortest one will be 721, that's gonna be one long, long course. Might even give this course a run for the money...
Sequoyah State Park -- short tees about 16,000, long tees 17,000+
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=5795&mode=ci

:thmbup: not a bad idea, but...
we're only about halfway through the 700's and already have 4. Got a feeling this course is gonna need more than 18 holes, and given that the shortest one will be 721, that's gonna be one long, long course. Might even give this course a run for the money...

Nothing like throwing over 3 miles for 1 round. :eek:

762'

Stony Creek Metro Park, Hole #1, Long.

No pix of that hole :(
As a local, I feel I've failed you. :eek:

Fun course though, particularly since last year's update. :thmbup:
... although, some people aren't fans of the new layout in that it "warms you up" you with 1695' of discing on the first two holes.

Last edited:
765'

Apparently people are getting tired of this thread? I don't want to hog it, but it seems it needs a bump periodically.

Telemark Resort DGC: Cable, WI
Hole 3:
ab4c221a.jpg

f11cff00.jpg

Last edited:
Or, we're getting stuck more. It's much less fun to post that there is no 766.

Played that Telemark this past summer. Those pics are the best condition I've seen out there. That looks do able.