• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hole of the Day: 8/28/2010

bcr123psu

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Portales Sports Complex DGC
Portales, NM

Hole #1
424'
Par 3

This is odd because the main caption says "Hole #1 Tee", but there's another caption under the photo that says "Hole #2". For S&G, let's just assume that this is hole #1:

69346738.jpg

The course map shows a straight shot.

Discuss.

Depending on the wind, I'm going to flip a Star Valkyrie. Depending on the lie, I'll approach with a Z Buzzz, Star Aviar, or if I'm within 60', I'll probably gun for it with an R-Pro Aviar.

It looks like an Eagle/Buzzz/Wizard hole for me. Maybe Eagle/Wizard/Wizard, or if I get really lucky, Eagle/Wizard.

looks cool... firebird!

if the road is ob, prolly just a teebird to get short of it, then buzz/aviar.

148 Star EagleX, Nebula or Ion to pick up the pieces.

I aam going to throw a Viking for the heck of it, RHBH, maybe on a slight anny line to glide down there a ways.

hyzer flip a beat up dx wraith if the wind isn't pushing me in any crazy direction...otherwise it might be a Stalker or Surge SS shot.

\/\/

This one's pretty simple:

Beast, SL or Valkyrie (which one depends on what I see when I step to the teepad), then, depending on my drive, Star Roc or Star Aviar for upshot/putt.

Latest posts