• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How do you carry dinks with you?

The course i frequent has the parking lot sort of in the middle. So I will bring a cooler and just bring what I need until hole #11, then I restock

I carry a 1 liter bottle and switch it out after nine holes if needed.

I carry a 1 liter nalgene as well. I refill it at the water fountains around the park as needed. Even tho my Innova Competition Bag has the 2 drink holders I only carry the 1 with me.

Pretty much like others have said...
I have a bunch of Blackhawk Hydration 32oz Nalgene bottles.
I fill them with 16oz of water in the middle of summer and keep them in the freezer. 16oz seems to be about the right amount of ice/water, more or less if it's warmer/colder.
When you are ready to go out just fill them the rest of the way with water. This seems to work out pretty good with enough melting to keep you hydrated and the water cold.
If it's real hot I even do the same with 1ea water and Gatorade...freezing Gatorade instead of water in 1 bottle and carry one of each.
2 of the 32oz Nalgene bottles are about 5 Lbs. of water. It gets heavy, but, worth it to keep you hydrated :)

don't ticks bite your dink while it's tucked in the bottle holder. Ok even I realize the dink joke is dead, but I can;t stop.

I bought a 5 dollar 1 liter bottle at Target that has a built in freeze pack that fits in the center. This placed into my Revolution Pro bag holders stays cold for at least 2-3 hours. I carry a regular water bottle in the other that I generally drink first as it will get warm quicker.

Aside from these I will usually carry a 16oz energy drink through the first couple of holes as well and just set it down with my bag.

I do the same however it is amazing how my lightweight Carolina bag becomes very heavy with 2 32oz bottles of water.

They usually get emptied pretty quick and don't become any bother for me in the later rounds.

:thmbup:

I found a bag in my garage perfect for carrying drinks and discs that I am using over the summer since my regular bag is only able to carry one water bottle.

Attachments

• Disc Golf Bag 002.jpg
    Disc Golf Bag 002.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 54
  • Disc Golf Bag 003.jpg
    Disc Golf Bag 003.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 52
  • Disc Golf Bag 005.jpg
    Disc Golf Bag 005.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 48
Revolution Carolina with 2 42 OZ. Klean Kanteen Stainless Steens. Plenty. Backups in a cooler for multiple rounds.

I carry about a litre in my bag. However, it's lost the little thinger that tightens the draw string so I've lost a couple of bottles in the last few weeks. Need..... new.... system.....

I had Yogurt teach me the Schwartz so that I could float my Dink-Dinks along with me while I play ...

... c'mon ... someone had to make a Spaceballs reference ...

I found a bag in my garage perfect for carrying drinks and discs that I am using over the summer since my regular bag is only able to carry one water bottle.

Now you just need to carry beer in that thing with the occasional H2O!:thmbup:

I have a small shoulder-able cooler that I carry along that has enough room for a six pack.

I got a cooler in the truck usually then, I have a Fade bottle that has a little loop around its neck that I clip on to my bag and stick another bottle in the cup holder giving me 2 liters with me which will make it through a round, and then refill at the truck if Im going again.

Latest posts