• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] how many volts do you have pre ordered?

how many Volts do you have on preorder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's no option for 0? What about the people that are waiting to hear what people think of the disc before buying one?

I'm at zero as well. I'm intrigued, but not "spend my hard earned money on something I've never even seen and definitely don't need" intrigued. I haven't bought any discs in about a month, and the time before that was a mid buying binge. I don't think I'm done with that binge yet because I don't have any of MVP's mids. Once I do, I may or may not consider a Vector. My bag is pretty complete at this point and I'm kind of broke though, so who knows?

Zero also, because I will be specifically only interested in blanks, which may or may not be available at launch.

Zero for me. Never cared for the overmold and the pics I've seen don't appeal to me. If I find one I'll throw it. Or someone can trade me one for a yellow orange multicolor 147g Air Opto Saint.

Haven't pre-ordered, but I hope to be at the local shop as soon as they open to get my hands on 3.