• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How to order a voodoo disc golf Bag

I thought it was funny that the Presidents Cup team all received custom Grip Bags, yet the consumers are still waiting on pins and needles. I just don't understand really.

$65 Juju
$85 Mojo
$125 Karma
$150 Zulu

Plus tax and shipping.

Here is my issue. I asked what the total cost for the Juju would be shipped to NorCal. $104.04.

Both Revo and Gorilla boy can ship their bags for $10. And assuming they are located in CA then the sales tax is 8.75%. I should have been looking at $81ish for the bag. 2/3rds of the price of his bag I pay in tax in shipping. Just having a hard time stomaching that!

The MOJO is a better bag than those IMO, and you get it for what $104 shipped. Great deal considering you can get less shipping but still pay 130-140 for those others...hmm

red karma

Been awhile since i last posted on this thread. I did by a grip from a member on here. It was a really cool bag but i keep going back and wishing i had waited and got a voodoo. So i sent shane a message last friday (6 days ago) so 2 days later he sends me a message on facebook saying my email didnt work. I checked my fb post and sure enough it was correct. He must of typed it wrong. So i sent him another sunday afternoon with my email again. That was 4 days ago. No response. Same old story. Luckily after i emailed him sunday i remembered Mike from Glide had sId they had been waiting for a shipment to come in. So i called him sundY afternoon and bought a red karma.4 days i have sti not heard back from shane but i do have a.pretty new red karma. Thanks for nothing Shane! Btw i hope he does email me back. I would like a tattooed disc.

oops

Yeah i saw that actually. I got a chuckle out of it. He has time to post on a message board but he still hasnt emailed me back from sunday. Least of all my emails from a couple months back. I really hope he gets his act together. I really wish him success.

Oops! I take that back i am mistaken and did not see that paticular post. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I saw where he had posted earlier and assumed it was it.

Latest posts