• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Howdy

Texas_Viking

Hi guys and gals,

Just wanted to formally introduce myself to the site. I've only been playing DG for less than a year but I'm totally hooked. Such a cool sport and great community of people, I wish I had started sooner!!

I live in DFW, so if anyone else in the metroplex is looking to bang some chains and doesn't mind hanging with a greenie, lemme know!!

Tusen tack!!

Que paso? Welcome from a fellow nublet to the game. These folks around here are an unending plethora of knowledge and opinions. Ask away and don't the grumpy "Use the search feature" folks get ya down. Someone will eventually give you answers or at least point you in the right direction for finding an answer.

Que paso? Welcome from a fellow nublet to the game. These folks around here are an unending plethora of knowledge and opinions. Ask away and don't the grumpy "Use the search feature" folks get ya down. Someone will eventually give you answers or at least point you in the right direction for finding an answer.

NUBLETS UNITE!!!!:hfive:

What side of town are you on? I'm in Rowlett, but my son lives in Irving so I play on my side (H. Myers, BB Owen, Paschal, Audubon) and his side (Turner, Veterans, Bear Creek) of town. Don't mind playing with a noob, I are one!

Curtis

I'll do my best to keep the [U said:
'duh' questions[/U]

Welcome, ...

Don't sweat the 'duh' questions we all have them starting out.. enough cool people around here that you'll get your answer..

Just an FYI.. the Newbie section here is a great place to ask, its a " No Flame Zone"... also, in the General chat section there is a thread for newbie questions.

What side of town are you on? I'm in Rowlett, but my son lives in Irving so I play on my side (H. Myers, BB Owen, Paschal, Audubon) and his side (Turner, Veterans, Bear Creek) of town. Don't mind playing with a noob, I are one!

Curtis

I'm in Lakewood, near WRL. Closest course to me is BB Owen but I've never actually played it!!

I'm in Lakewood, near WRL. Closest course to me is BB Owen but I've never actually played it!!

We're playing BB Owen tomorrow at around 3 or 4. Probably just one round because we want to come back home and get some field work done. If you can make it we'd welcome another player. My son and I have been playing for about as long as you have. PM me and we can exchange cell numbers if you wish. If not this time, maybe we can get together sometime in the future.

Curtis

P.S. Your LHBH will be well suited to hole 10 at BB Owen. I've gotten close once or twice with a huge right hand anny, but you may be able to park it!

Latest posts