• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HuJu Disc Golf Bags

Awwe yeah. Although I will admit around here (land of Caribou Coffee :sick:) Starbucks is probably the best "big" guy out there given the roast but agree.

Have been buying a TON of different roasts lately for the new Kcup Machine which makes some stupid good coffee.

I am more of an espresso guy so my coffee is COFFEE to the max lol. Probably one of my favorite things do to in different small town coffee shops is sample their espressos.

Are you in the cities?

http://www.dogwoodcoffee.com/
http://spyhousecoffee.com/

They are pretty much a couple guys who have a screen printer and are just printing the f*** out of things for fun and profit. They were just doing their awful disc dudes guy at first, but they've now took other legit logos and got print happy with them. I don't know how much of it is for personal use or if they're selling the stuff or what. There's definitely some copyright infringement going on. It's one thing to slap innova's name on something if they are partly sponsoring a tourney but its a whole other thing to be making shirts and other goods just because you have a printer and a fb disc apparel page.

Yea I commented on his sales yesterday about it and he said that he made a few for friends and these are what was left over. Total BS but whatever. And he did a crappy job of stealing innovas logo as well, he could of at least spent 10 minutes on fixing it up and making it look authentic.

YEA.

So, I might have ruined Starbucks and Caribou for you by giving you those links....but that's okay.

Also, I am going to officially add "Team HuJu" to my signature line when I get home.

So, two things.

First, French Press=great coffee.

Second, how the heck does a club have an official bag?

If you don't own one of them, you're not allowed in the club?

What's next? Clubs will have official discs?

Team Trilogy, with 23 molds in their bag?

Team Purist, with 5 old school Innova molds?

It's been quiet in here for almost 24 hours. :clap:

I forgot about the thread for awhile.

HUJU!

If I had money, I'd buy them all, poo in them and mail them back.

Buuuuuuuuut nope.

Has anyone ACTUALLY seen one of these things in person?

It's on sale for $142.95...

I wish I would have never clicked on the link to the amazon listing. I just got an email about disc golf bags and the HuJu was the first one listed. And I have to see it in those targeted ads on the sides of some websites.:thmbdown:

Latest posts