• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Huk Finns PEZ disc!

hippiediscdude

Eagle Member
Just finished another one for Hukfinn! Its a PEZ themed disc for his pops bday. Alot of weeding work went into this one. Lots of little squares and lines. Hope your dad digs it man! Its on its way soon! :)
pez-disc.png

Hehe sweet...should've done little colors for all the pez...jk that would be hell.

Yeah that would have been sweet. Crazy amount of work and remasking to pull that off though! Was a crazy bunch of weeding on its own the way it is! :)

You never dissappoint Hippie! If you've got a plotter, THIS is the level of work I want to see, every time. You do just that, and I love it! Now go stretch your weeding fingers!

Some great detail work there, I can only imagine how much time you spent bent over that disc.

Thanks man. Got about 3 hours total time into it. Lots of weeding and care to make sure all the little squares ended up where they were supposed to!

Awesomesauces!!!!!

Jukeshoe: <---still has a sizable Pez collection from back in the day.

Speaking as a dad who also has birthdays, if I find this on a course in the Bay Area, I may not return it. :)

Latest posts