• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I failed at marbling...but....

LoPan12

Double Eagle Member
I tried something else out. See if you can guess what I did to get these :) I'll chime back in when I wake up.
IMAG0133.jpg

IMAG0132.jpg

Haha, all guesses for veggie oil were spot on! And youcan get different sized...spots?...by either agitating the oil or not.

It was a random fun experiment that only took like 10 minutes lol. It was to make up for an uber ugly plastic bag marble attempt...ha!

by all means, experiment some more! I need some more random discs to play around with this and find a way to get really cool effects. I want to get a distinct swirl. And then use it to do a counter-swirl...dunno...need something cheap and dyeable just to mess around with it...

Our lake gets regular trawlers. Guys with waders, rakes, whole nine yards. Guy I passed the other day just got insulated waders...for christmas...so he went raking for discs...2 hours, like 20 discs? He only got so many cause there was ice on the lake...I mean really...who gets waders for disc diving for xmas...

question: how easily did the oil come off? did they end up having the grease like all the vibram discs do?

Latest posts